The Junior Engineer – Quality Compliance will be based in Bangalore.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do
- Assuring the conformance of all organization's regulatory and quality systems requirements.
- Performing internal audits to verify compliance and conformance to all regulatory and quality systems requirements, including both Customer and Flex mandated.
- Engage in External Audit Processes (Customers, Regulatory, Government Agencies, etc.)
- Verify the proper implementation and effectiveness of the applicable Regulations, Standards, Policies, Directives and Level 1 Procedures in the organization
- Provide support to any area that requires help to implement regulatory and quality requirements into their processes.
- Develop training programs for internal users in subjects related to Regulations or Quality Systems
- Execute the formation of regulatory and quality systems skilled employees that help support the organization.
- Develop Internal / External Audits Programs
- Prepare the Audit Plan and related Audit Checklists
- Execute Audits according to the plan, prepare the audit reports and maintain all audit related records.
- Plan, execute and follow up any Area/Process Audit when required by the organization
- Create audit reports that identify any Non-Conformance or Opportunities for Improvement found during the audit process.
- Document all audit findings and request the corrective / preventive actions needed
- Participate as a key member for all external audits activities and maintain records as required.
- Follow up on internal and external corrective actions to ensure timely implementation and validate their effectives.
- Stay up-to-date on New/Revised Regulations, Standards, Policies, Directives and Level 1 Procedures
Here is some of what you will need (required)
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field with minimum 3 years of experience in Quality management systems.
- Work Experience in establishing Internal Quality Systems Manuals and Level 1 Procedures, Manufacturing / Service work instructions, Forms.
- Must have knowledge of relevant regulatory standards and applicable regulations.
- Regulatory and Quality Audits Process
- Regulations and Quality Standards (ISO9001, TL9000, ISO/TS16949, AS9100, ISO13485, ESD20.20, etc.),
- Internal Quality Systems Manuals and Level 1 Procedures, Manufacturing Processes, Regulatory Agencies, Project Management.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences
- Experience in verifying the proper implementation and effectiveness of the applicable regulations, standards, policies, directives and Level 1 procedures in the organization.
- Internal auditor certificate for QMS & EHS Management system (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, TL, etc.)
- Training/Knowledge on Regulations and Quality & EHS Standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, TL, etc.)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and te [...]
- To develop / maintain a module as per the design - Detailed design or Impact Analysis of a module KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES 1. Understand the customer expectations and perform De [...]
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any devi [...]
Senior Engineer - Software Apply now Date: Mar 9, 2021 Location: Bangalore, KA, IN, 562110 Company: SLK Software BASIC INFORMATION ON THE POSITION Position Name: Senior [...]