The Manager – Engineering will be based in Sricity and will be responsible for leading a team of process engineers working on improving process engineering capabilities in order to support a specific area of a manufacturing organization.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Manage a team of engineers and technicians to establish and maintain statistical process control systems
- Establish and improve process capabilities
- Develop and maintain process documentation
- Manage development projects that are designed to meet customer product specifications, delivery and cost expectations
- Work with other engineering team members to design manufacturable new products.
- Improve throughput in constrained areas
- Develop, test and implement new materials and processes for improved performance and/or lower cost and lead cost reduction efforts in assigned process areas
- Partner with other engineering team members to design manufacturable new products
- Lead initiatives to increase throughput, reduce cost and improve performance in constrained areas.
- Implement appropriate HR strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
Here is some of what you will need (required)
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience and training with minimum of 10+ years of experience in Wave soldering, Jigs and fixture development, Ultra sonic welding process, trouble shooting and maintenance (Cylinder, Pneumatic, sensor, PLC, solenoid) from Charger manufacturing background.
- Knowledge in plastics(molding), manual soldering and soldering rework skills.
- Knowledge in Kaizen, QA tools, Line balancing.
- Team handling experience is a must.
Here are few of our preferred experiences:
- Demonstrates expert functional, technical and people and/or process management skills as well as customer (external and internal) relationship skills.
- Demonstrates detailed expertise in very complex functional/technical area or broad breadth of knowledge in multiple areas; understands the strategic impact of the function across sites.
- Recognizes and develops talent as a key element of executing operational business plans.
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide
- Health Insurance
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Safety Mgr BE Mech. Diploma / ME (Industrial safety), RLI 15+ yrs / Any Mftg. indus. Telugu & English is must CTC: 15 LPA Good Communication, global exp.& presentation skill is must short notice prefe [...]
Mapping industry & client Lead Generation Business presentation with external stakeholders Commercial negotiation Key account management & SPOC for escalation Payment followup [...]
Job Description Job description: Senior Executive - Planning It’s an exciting time to be part of IFF’s Senior Executive - Planning. As a Senior Executive - Planning of IFF India, you will be re [...]
Job Description This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced talent with Customer Service & Logistics specialization to be part of a global Flavours & Fragrances organization! Your Focus A [...]