The Analyst – Accounts Payable position will be based in Chennai.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Process invoices as per the standard operating procedures and meet the targets
- Resolve discrepant invoices as per the standard operating procedures
- Maintain daily productivity log for the team
- Reporting activities - Generate and update the AP/AR/VMI/IC/FA reports.
- Contact customer and confirm receipt of invoice/shipment.
- Passing rectification entries for the errors identified by internal QC team
- Creation of SO’s and PO’s
- Reporting of Sales and Inventory on weekly basis
- Reconciliation of Sub-module vs Trial balance
- Analyse data & come with his/her findings on automation opportunity
- Work with Fin functional teams to help them on basic macros
- Willingness to work in complex environment with strict deadlines on projects
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Bcom / BBA(Finance) / MCom / MBA(Finance).
- Good understanding on MS applications (Basic level).
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Good knowledge of accounting principles.
- Good written/oral communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Excel and ERP Systems.
- Good analytical skills and should be a team player.
Here are few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health insurance
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than t [...]
Skill required: Procurement management - Sourcing and Procurement Strategy Designation: Management Level - Analyst Job Location: Chennai Qualifications: Any Graduation Years of Experience: [...]
Introduction The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our f [...]
Introduction The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our fi [...]