The Position Junior Engineer – Process will be based in Chennai Industrial Park.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do
- Experience in SMT Manufacturing process
- Must have good knowledge in Solder paste and should have good knowledge on DEK Programing
- Should be able to fine tune DEK process parameters
- Must have experience in SPI Programing and Reflow profiling
- Must have good knowledge is MSL
- Should be able to troubleshoot SMT Process issues
- Should work for the process improvements and to Reduce scraps
- Must work for reduction of process cycle time
Here is some of what you will need (required)
- Min 3+years of Similar Experience
- Good SMT Process Knowledge and MSL Level handling
- Troubleshooting SMT Process issues
- Solder Paste and Stencil Fabrication
- Reflow Profiling
Here are a few of our preferred experiences
- Preferably Diploma / B.E./B.Tech
- Strong Experience in SMT manufacturing process.
- Experience in EMS Industry.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description The Manager – Testing will be based in Chennai Industrial Plant and will be responsible for managing the evaluation, recommendation, and implementation of testing procedures, strat [...]
Job Description The Manager – Production will be based in Chennai Industrial Plant and will be responsible to coordinate activities of personnel engaged in the various areas of a manufacturing dep [...]
Job Description The Position Assistant Manager – Program management will be based in Chennai Industrial Park. We are looking for someone who demonstrates - Intense collaboration - Passionate c [...]
Job Description The Position Senior Manager – Operations will be based in Chennai Industrial Park and will be responsible for directing the planning, development, implementation, and maintena [...]