Quadient Analyst/ Developer
- - - - - - - - - - - -
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• Team performance : Demonstrates on a daily basis Agile & Lean values like cooperation, transparency, courage and humility to foster teamwork. Continuously reflect on how to become more effective then tunes and adjusts team norms and helps to update IT standards
• Right Product : A solution creating business value is build and deployed by · Understanding (hands on business activities) and challenging Business requirements · Translating Business requirements into functional requirements · Designing, developing the solution by taking into account DGSI principals and guidance’s (EA rules like security and integration, Group methodologies,…)
· Validating the global solution · Deploying the solution by contributing to change management, communication and training
• Deliver Right : A stable, performing, scalable, easy to use, secure, easy to maintain & to operate Solution is designed and developed (this includes non-functional requirements) The solution provides a great user experience.
• Deliver Fast : An incremental approach (Do & Learn) is used during design and development to manage the lead time, by per example : - Implementing automation for testing and deployment of components - Being able to deliver incremental functionalities quickly
• Solution Maintenance : The Developer Analyst maintains and optimizes a working solution in « marche courante » by providing support level 3
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description We are looking for Data Scientist Level II (Operational Analytics) for the Data and Operational Excellence Team: Essential Duties and Responsibilities : - Gather and analyze in [...]
Responsibilities and Duties - Hands on experience on Revit MEP Software (HVAC / Plumbing). - 3D/4D/5D models and simulations for commercial, residential, industrial, etc projects. - Able to do [...]
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of Commerce/Business Travel Percentage : 0% Are you curious, motiva [...]
Job Title IoT Architect - Industrial Azure Job Description In this role, you have the opportunity to work closely together with the manufacturing and engineering organizations in Royal Philips as w [...]