Data-Technical Product Manager-2
- - - - - - - - - - - -
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
More specifically (s)he must be:
- Taking lead of teams as the Product Owner.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and create requirements whenever needed.
- Planning and prioritize product feature backlog and development.
- Assessing value, develop cases, stories and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value.
- Working closely with management to maintain a product backlog according to business value.
- Leading the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Providing an active role in mitigating roadblocks impacting successful team completion of deployments.
- Researching and analyze the markets, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Following competitors and other products related to his portfolio.
Product Lifecycle Management
- Manage a backlog of global priorities across multiple stakeholders and departments
- Maintains a release plan and high level roadmap providing insight to stakeholders of upcoming development
- Plan product launches.
- Help design product solutions.
- Maintain a list of product features.
- Identify product key developments.
- Analyse risks and cost-benefit ratios.
- Manage product user experience (UX).
- Stay up to date in terms of digital product best practices (standards, security, integration, data requirements, etc.).
- Manage product upgrade or deletion.
- Write user stories.
- Write use case.
- Document product usage, define the test strategy and validate the product.
- Work with Business Analyst in product-need matching.
- Help with functional analysis.
- Measure product deployment success.
- Apply product adaptations.
- Transmit product improvements to the Digital Solution Developer and/or Deployer.
- Document product usage workarounds.
- Stay up to date with the latest capabilities and features available on the platform
Product Usage Optimisation
- Support product training.
- Troubleshoot product usage problem.
- Help with change management.
- Continuously review and analyse competitive products.
- Compare product performance with competitive solutions.
- Train himself/herself in related product category.
- Build comparative presentations.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description We are looking for Data Scientist Level II (Operational Analytics) for the Data and Operational Excellence Team: Essential Duties and Responsibilities : - Gather and analyze in [...]
Responsibilities and Duties - Hands on experience on Revit MEP Software (HVAC / Plumbing). - 3D/4D/5D models and simulations for commercial, residential, industrial, etc projects. - Able to do [...]
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of Commerce/Business Travel Percentage : 0% Are you curious, motiva [...]
Job Title IoT Architect - Industrial Azure Job Description In this role, you have the opportunity to work closely together with the manufacturing and engineering organizations in Royal Philips as w [...]