Dun & Bradstreet
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Overview: Manage a team of first party collectors responsible for the outstanding receivables in the NA and UKI portfolios. Manage Finance Operations Inbound Team.
Provide insight, analysis and logistical support to allow our global business partners to make strategic decisions to enable sales and revenue growth and enhance customer experience through modern channels. Partner with NA leads to ensure KPIs are achieved, incuding cash collections and reduction of past due accounts.
• Supervise and monitor performance of the billing, usage and revenue functions.
• Provide coaching, feedback, and ongoing training to team members. Work with sales leaders on issue resolution to ensure timely disposition.
• Manage a team with focus on improving billing, usage and revenue issues/concerns.
• Support the Leader by absorbing day to day team, cross-business and other leadership tasks.
• Provide thought leadership to drive improvements in the billing, cancellation and revenue process resulting in an improved customer experience, more efficient processes or cost savings.
• 5 Years Collections Experience
• High School diploma required, college degree preferred
• Problem solving skills in a financially oriented environment
• Proven oral and written communication skills
• To meet deadlines and goals as an individual and function as a contributor in a team environment
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and te [...]
Job Description About Wells Fargo India Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operation [...]
The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Manag [...]
Job Details Job Description: Data Intelligence (Di) is the force that propels Salesforce into the 4th Industrial Revolution informing through trusted data and artificial intelligence the path forw [...]