NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
NXP semiconductors N.V. ( NASDAQ:NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world. NXP delivers advanced solutions that makes lives easier, better and safer.
As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions market.
These solutions are enablers of the digital transformation for business and our normal life . One of the enabling technologies for the digital transformation is Cloud computing, this will enable a completely other way of working for the business.
In order to support this, NXP-IT formed a Cloud Center of Excellence (Cloud CoE) reporting directly into the CIO. The Cloud CoE’s goal is to enable accelerated and sustainable adaption of Cloud across the enterprise (both business and IT) - maximizing the ability to realize its benefits while reducing risk.
The Cloud CoE is responsible for defining Strategy and policy for Cloud Computing, driving and implementing a cloud landing platform, running Proof of concepts, piloting emerging cloud services (e.g. Machine learning, AI) and supporting the business in adapting Cloud technologies ( including the organizational change).
The Cloud CoE is a small team of dedicated and passionate IT professionals. The team consists of 2 groups: a Cloud Enablement team (located in Eindhoven, The Netherlands) and a Cloud Platform team ( located in Bangalore, India).
The Cloud platform team in Bangalore is responsible for managing the Cloud Landing platform (e.g Azure, AWS) and automation-tooling (CI/CD pipeline) around this. With the vision that the Cloud will only be accessed/managed by infra-as-code, this team will also support and enable the changed way of working in the business. We are looking to expand the Cloud Platform team with a Cloud Platform Scrum master/project lead role.
The Cloud Platform Scrum master
The ideal candidate has track-record in leading agile (project) teams working on Cloud technologies and migration , as well solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems. You should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge
- Facilitate and improve the agile (SAFe) and DevOps way of working between Cloud platform team and its partnersConverting high level roadmap items to PI planning goals to product/sprint backlogConducting the ceremonies (planning, daily standup, retrospective/review)
- Be project-lead for Cloud platform related projects and Cloud migrationTracking the implementation/progress against plan and maintain the traceability of implemented features
- Communicate with stakeholders, eliminate/escalate impediments, help manage risk, and driving relentless improvement.
- Report-out to the stakeholders on the delivery and performance of the Cloud platform team
- Drives and implement continuous improvement in the projects and operations of the Cloud platform team
- Work closely with IT Security to monitor the company’s cloud privacy
- Work closely with Cloud Enablement Team and work pro-actively with other IT teams (and NXP business teams)
- Active member of the NXP-IT wide Safe Community of Practice
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner
- Be evangelist of Cloud computing to the rest of NXP
- Actively participate in communities / forums / guilds on Cloud computing (both external and internal to NXP)
We are looking for a Cloud Platform Scrum master with following characteristics:
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering with 12+ years of working experience in complex IT environment
- Proven experience in managing (project) teams in the agile way of working ( > 5 years)
- Knowledge of the DevSecOps culture and principles
- Familiarity with Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP or similar), CI/CD pipelines , cybersecurity threats, current best practices .
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Organized, efficient, and results-driven
- You are a process-oriented, creative, analytical, open-minded and transparent on own work
- Eager to learn and not afraid to take initiative. You know how to learn from failure
- You have great English communication skills, both verbally as in writing
- You have technical background and affinity with R&D;
- PMP certification with CSM or SAFe Scrum Master certification would be added advantage
What’s in it for you
This is what we offer to you as a working environment:
- A recently started new energetic team with the aim to be front-runner in enabling Cloud Services
- A team that is a big ambassador for DevSecOps way of working
- Collaboration opportunities with other IT and business teams
- A self-organizing team with flexibility in working hours and location
- A challenging environment which stimulates you to continuously develop yourself as an individual with coaching, experiments and room for failure
- An inspiring work environment
- A global company with offices around the globe
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you excited by solving technical challenges that come with building a scalable, highly available platform in a microservices environment used by millions of users worldwide? Come join us at Autode [...]
Job Description Location: We are happy to consider candidates from anywhere in India local to a Mott MacDonald office. Mott MacDonald IT is currently in the middle of an exciting digital program, [...]
It’s an exciting time to join Nutanix. The company is building a world-class Customer Success (CS) organization and we are looking to hire a Lead Engineer who will be leading the development of Busi [...]
Software Senior Engineer – Mobility Be a part of a team that’s ensuring Dell Technologies' product integrity and customer satisfaction. Our IT Software Engineer team turns business requirements in [...]