Science / Engineering graduate
- Responsibility: User Story / Epic Grooming & Sizing.
- Understand user story and alignment to the features from product owner.
- Identify new / alternate features and recommend to the team.
- Size user story (effort size etc) in the area of work concerned.
- Track and report efforts estimated.
- Process Improvements and Adherence: Participate in innovation sessions.
- implement process improvements to reduce manual intervention (eg automation).
- support on process audit activities.
- Generate ideas to provide value add and share the same with relevant stakeholders.
Knowledge Management :
Conduct training as approved
Must Have Skills
- ASP.NET Web API
- .Net Framework
Good To Have Skills
- .Net Programming-VB .Net
- ANSI SQL
- .Net Programming-C# .Net
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 15 2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote offsite service; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery. Technical teams focus is to solve [...]
Job Profile Preferred Qualifications Confidential, the world leader in Enterprise Cloud, is hiring the best and brightest technologists in the industry as we continue to add customer-centric, worl [...]
Job Description We are a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end [...]
Job Description Java Application Developer_Ecosystems - WD20729 Job Purpose: DBS Consumer Banking and Group Technology is passionate Fullstack Developers to work on our projects for crafting an [...]