BE/ B Tech / Product certifications especially for Cloud products
- ? Understand various functional and non functional requirements.
- ? Break down the requirements into smaller modules.
- ? Apply knowledge of product provided frameworks for effective design.
- ? Provide inputs for categorizing critical and noncritical requirements.
- ? Develop proof of concept.
- ? Implement key integration patterns using relevant integration technology.
- ? Understand implications of performance and security in solutions.
- ? Provide inputs in designing end to end solution from a technical perspective.
- ? Review and approve system architecture design.
- ? Expert knowledge of development lifecycles such as Agile methodologies.
- ? Present the architecture to customers and seek signoff.
- ? Work on specific test cases for technology intensive modules such as multicloud integrations, cloud security.
- ? Analyze allocated task and understand BRD, low level and high level design.
- ? Allocate modules to developers for coding.
- ? Provide guidance to developers and set standards.
- ? Understand and educate the team on the database concepts.
- ? Write efficient queries and understand logical and physical data models ? Review pseudo codes written by developers and provide a go ahead for code development.
- ? Prepare for incremental code creation and unit testing.
- ? Oversee development process and update Project Manager on development progress.
- ? Identify future product version releases and implications on code.
- ? Use internal reusable components or vendor specified accelerators for coding.
- ? Review final codes written by developers on adherence to standards/functionality and approve for testing.
- follow up with Developers to ensure integration of components (input / output).
- ? Troubleshoot critical technical issues.
- ? Address and resolve escalations related to critical technical issues.
- ? Prepare weekly/monthly reports on the project and share with client/Project Manager.
- Ensure all system builds are prepared on time.
- ? Review test cases written by team Provide support for development of integration test cases as required.
- ? Participate in defect triage meetings with the team and identify actions to reduce defects.
- ? Include positive and negative test cases to check functionality.
- ? Check if peer review is completed at each step of test execution.
- ? Review, analyze and validate results.
- ? Follow up with team assigned for rework on code defects and close the same.
- align technical component testing with sprint methodologies of testing.
- ? Attend QA audits as and when required.
- ? Monitor system builds Signoff on test cases created by team.
- ? Discuss results / actions from NFR testing and signoff on the same for system testing / NFR.
- ? Collaborate with Cloud Success Managers on signoff of cloud custom components (as needed).
- ? Suggest and leverage automated testing tools for performance validation.
- Deployment Support and Closure.
- ? Create strategy for roll back.
- ? Conduct dry run on pilots.
- ? Monitor the processes are being followed.
- ? Document changes in the system.
- ? Resolve issues that arise during project deployment/ closure.
- ? Check that all action items mentioned in the deployment checklist have been completed.
- ? Post final acceptance, conduct all closure schedules.
- ? Provide support in creation of a final project report.
- ? Conduct handover to AVM team.
- ? Monitor all system/security administration activities and ensure all audit requirements are met.
- Service Support and Maintenance Release Management.
- ? Review incident/problem/change management plan created by team.
- ? Track issue/problem resolution.
- ? Conduct RCA.
- ? Define communication and issue resolution matrix.
- ? Drive and implement best practices for resolution of issues.
- ? Liaise with business users/SMEs to resolve issues if required.
- ? Review patch fixes created to prevent recurrence of complex problems ? Track adherence to SLAs.
- ? Guide team members in the course of incident/ problem management.
- ? Conduct change impact assessment.
- Collate change records.
- ? Share change records with relevant stakeholders.
- Knowledge Management.
- ? Create and update knowledge articles in the knowledge management repository.
- ? Provide guidance to team members to maintain all documentation related to project.
- ? Conduct KT sessions.
- ? Create knowledge articles on the problem, workaround solutions.
- Monitor and report the usage of knowledge articles.
- Maintain knowledge management database.
- Training and Recruitment / People Management.
- ? Provide assistance in selection of representative employee groups for training.
- ? Conduct training.
- Mentor team members in project teams with respect to product and domain skills on projects.
- ? Conduct technical, face to face interviews with candidates and support recruitment process.
- ? Set goals for team members and monitor performance.
- ? Coordinate with the project/program manager in understanding how the employee can better contribute to the project, seek feedback and address concerns.
- ? Conduct performance appraisal for team members.
- ? Organize team initiatives on a periodic basis.
- Project Planning and Set up.
- ? Understand resource plan.
- ? Plan for knowledge enrichment, change management and quality management.
- ? Conduct estimation of time utilization of different resources and activities ? Identify appropriate processes based on project landscape.
- ? Identify gaps and advise on improvements if required.
- ? Share inputs in creation of project plan with Project Manager.
- ? Review hardware/software requirement plan.
- ? Validate system build.
- Understand the test strategy, evaluate the design and identify gaps in the test plans, if any.
- ? Define KT plan.
- ? Customize project management system.
- ? Define standards and set Cognizant 20.
- ? Provide all support required during presales activities.
- Requirement Gathering and Analysis.
- ? Understand the requirements from clients/ functional consultants.
- ? Participate in client calls and seek clarifications.
- ? Relay information gathered to the team.
- ? Create a requirements traceability matrix.
- ? Provide inputs during creation of operational concepts and scenarios.
- ? Perform requirements feasibility with regards to testing and implementation.
- ? Identify interface touch points, interfaces, and services requirements.
- ? Analyze NFRs.
- Solution Conceptualization.
- ? Participate / collaborate with Technology specialists in building solution POCs for identified minor components.
- ? Document solution design sections assigned Ensure accelerators / reusables are leveraged in the solutions built.
- Solution Definition and Design.
- ? Provide support to specialists during requirement gathering (technical and infrastructure perspective during downstream assessment) to other teams.
- ? Interact with client to understand their requirements.
- ? Interact with domain/ product architects and provide requirements to design solution.
- ? Collaborate with delivery team to develop HLD/ functional design.
- ? Create infrastructure architecture for project based on the requirements.
- ? Collaborate with product infrastructure teams to raise timely requests for instances / infra availability.
- Project Support.
- ? Conduct technical reviews and audits for checklists and work packages ? Report weekly status and walkthrough to the Project Manager / Client.
- ? Followup with customer POC to resolve team issues and any other dependencies.
- ? Work with cloud infra providers to address issues relating to performance, scalability.
- ? Raise concerns regarding changes in timelines with Client and facilitate resolution.
- ? Measure and report the actual effort against the estimated effort and ensure task progress reporting in C20.
- ? Technical lead will also lead conversations with cloud product vendors on roadmap / architecture discussions as needed by clients.
- Asset Development and Governance.
- ? Share ideas with Technical specialist on opportunity areas for asset / reusable / tools development.
- ? Provide inputs into challenges faced during development.
Must Have Skills
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for F&O;
Employee Status : Contractor
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 16 2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Skill required: Audit - Operational Audit & Compliance Designation: Management Level - New Associate Job Location: Bengaluru Qualifications: Any Graduation Years of Experience: 0-1 years [...]
Application Lead Qualification : B Sc,BE,MCA Responsibility : Stakeholder Management - Communication with Business users related to resolving queries obtain clarifications and providing updates. - [...]
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relen [...]
Position Summary: This critical position is responsible for leading the team responsible for design, development, implementation, deployment and support of all aspects for our Digital Customer/Suppli [...]