App Security Specialist
- MCA graduate.
Requirements Gathering :
- 'Understand functional and non functional application security requirements.
- Raise queries and seek clarification.
Design & Analysis :
- 'Develop proof of concept.
- Understand dependency between applications/components vs design specification and raise clarification.
- Install and configure Identity and access management product (admin and client components).
- Install data repository product(ldap) and configure replication.
- Create or update DIT(directory information tree) object class schema definition and indexes.
- Create or update attribute configuration search base configuration Attribute access control AAC filter.
- Configure policies/process/workflows within the tool inline with the identify and access requirements of the customer.
- Develop custom components/connectors using languages such as java/NET for custom requirements.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review / defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools.
- follow the SCM policies set for project.
- 'Develop unit test cases/suite.
- Perform unit testing log results share defect details.
- Develop SDLC lifecycle artifacts based on customer SDLC process.
Change Management :
- 'Create build and deployment instructions.
- Raise change request.
- Develop scripts for build and deployment automation.
- Develop Deployment instructions.
Defect Management :
- 'Address code review comments.
- Address defects raised during testing.
Coaching & Facilitating :
- Providing basic level training to entry level trainees on technologies/products used in the project.
Process Improvements and Adherence :
- 'Develop accelerators to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Identify pain points/gaps in process and suggest improvements.
Knowledge Management :
- 'Contribute towards updating knowledge assets user manual online help document installation manual / scripts.
- Contribute / search / reuse all types of assets from repository.
Solution Design & Development :
- 'Develop POC's for solution design realization.
- Create System Design document based on the solution architecture proposed by Leads.
Must Have Skills
- CA-Governance Minder
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 09 2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Roles and Responsibilities Will be responsible for understanding requirements from our overseas project managers, clearing the gap if any, suggest proposed technical solutions, coding, debugging, and [...]
Technical Lead Qualification : Bachelors in science , engineering or equivalent Responsibility : Requirement Understanding and Analysis : - Understand the functional/ nonfunctional requirements. [...]
Sr. Quality Engineer Qualification : Engineering Graduate Responsibility : Test Requirement Analysis : - • Participating in user story reviews and identifying gaps in requirements both function [...]
Job Description Sr. Application Analyst Qualification: Science / Engineering Graduate Responsibility: Stakeholder Management: Monitor availability of the applications and notify support t [...]