Masters in Business Administration
Requirement Gathering and Gap Analysis :
- Understand business requirements through business workshops, one on one interviews.
- Analyze business requirement document.
- Analyze gaps in order to meet business requirements.
Solution Engineering :
- Provide support in creating solutions for the gaps.
- Prepare first drafts on end to end solution for the client and integration plan and submit them to supervisor for review.
- Detail out customization requirements/ configuration changes required for solution implementation.
- Obtain approval and validation on solution developed.
Implementation & Testing :
- Configure the system based on the requirements, carry out testing before handover to the users, test development objects and give feedback to the technical team.
- Conduct pilot of solution developed.
- review and obtain signoff deliverables.
- Guide users in uploading data into the system.
- Create test cases based on the knowledge of the domain/product.
- Conduct system testing based on the scenarios.
- Use various testing tools as required.
Project Support :
- Based on requirement study and gap analysis, analyze process/framework anomalies and deficiencies and make recommendations.
- Interact with clients as and when required on basic queries.
- Assist Senior Consultants in drawing linkages between a module within the project and other modules / objects.
- Provide timely inputs or mentor other team members working on the project based on domain / product knowledge.
New Solution Development :
- Identify change required in the existing solutions and understand internal/ external dynamics.
- Conduct market research to identify new solution areas.
- Create business case for new solution.
- Share business case with Senior Consultant / Team Lead for inputs.
- Detail out new solutions as required.
- Map solution developed to client space.
- Provide support for project execution involving new solution if required.
- Followup to closure in order to implement change and escalate to supervisor if required.
- Document customer requirements.
- Document the design/blueprint/functional specifications of the solution based on guidance from Senior Consultants / Team Lead.
- Upload the documents in knowledge repository for future reference.
Sales Support and Brand Building :
- Understand client specific requirements and analyze them.
- Provide support to other teams during proposal development.
- Prepare collaterals, publications, technology papers etc for distribution under guidance from team lead.
Knowledge Management :
- Update knowledge articles in the knowledge management repository.
- Create knowledge articles on the problem, workaround solutions.
- Maintain knowledge management database.
- Prepare collaterals, publications, technology papers etc for distribution and submit to supervisor for review.
Must Have Skills
- Salesforce Campaign
- Salesforce Configuration
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 16 2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities + will be given real estate databases, should have smarts to figure out deals forprojects, refresh projects and AMC's + responsible for client relati [...]
Job Description Lead Quality Engineer Qualification: Graduate Responsibility: Test Requirement Analysis: Identify requirement defects by adopting shift left levers eg: Requirement Ambi [...]
Job Description Application Lead Qualification: B Sc,BE,MCA Responsibility: Stakeholder Management Communication with Business users related to resolving queries obtain clarifications and pr [...]
Job Description Technical Lead Qualification: Bachelors in science , engineering or equivalent Responsibility: Project Planning and Setup: Understand the project scope, identify activitie [...]