Team Manager - CDM/PV
Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences/Registered Nurse
Business/ Customer :
- Interacts with Client/customer to manage and resolve customer requests through effective queue management (prioritization of demand).
- Provides project updates.
- Create/collate periodic reports for client report meetings.
- Ensures data integrity of data presented to client.
- • Compliance with timelines for coding activities.
- • Ensure Compliance with Coding Reports.
- • Perform Dictionary upversioning activity.
- • Serve as an SME to Medical Reviewers regarding the coding activities and guidelines.
- • Coordinate with the Cognizant onsite Medical Coding Specialist/Lead Data Manager.
- • Deliver or coordinate training for onsite and offshore medical coders.
- • Participate in creation and maintenance of projectspecific coding conventions.
- • Coordinate to manage Rave specific issues.
- • Use daytoday coding activities as a reference to define and create metrics.
- • Provide timely feedbacks, and hold regular team connect meetings and project meetings for various issues and updates.
- • Coordinate with data managers working on the same study.
- • Perform Operational QC.
- • Periodic Capture of Metrics and reporting.
- • Mentoring Team Members.
- • Line management responsibilities.
- • To see adequate resourcing, and work allocation for proper utilization across studies.
- • Ensure Quality, compliance and Audit readiness.
- 1 Ensure completion of Data management activities as executed by Data Managers.
- 2 Contribute towards improvement in process, quality and efficiency to decrease the manual efforts.
- 3 Ensure Adherence to project level SLAs and KPI.
- 4 Face Internal, Client or Regulatory audits and assist in closure of findings wherever applicable.
- 5 Responsible for overall quality of deliverables from the Data management team.
- 6 Perform the Operational QC ( sample QC) for the DM deliverables.
- 7 People management and resource/work allocation across projects.
Project / Process :
- Ensure process deliverables are met.
- Acts as an SME for the team to Identify & resolve issues and document all process changes.
- Monitor & review first level processing.
- Process complex Transactions.
- Handle first level escalations from client.
- Identify and assess service improvement opportunities.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Perform quality checks/audits to ensure data integrity, error free processing & identification of risks.
- Identify and report process changes.
- Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
- Perform Audit, Foresee Risk and institutionalize necessary controls.
Knowledge Management :
- Perform knowledge sharing.
- Update Process documentation /user manuals as appropriate for the process.
- Participate in knowledge transfer.
People/Team Management :
- Ensures alignment to org driven metrics and hygiene needs in terms of.
- a Pyramid and Span.
- b Job Rotation of resources.
- c Cross Skilling of Resources.
- Mentors/coaches and grooms teams members to grow.
- Drives teams learning and innovation index goals.
- Delegates, assigns and reviews tasks given to team members for accuracy.
- Performance Management and development plans.
- Manages attrition and absenteeism.
- Ensure Accurate Tracking and collating of Quality and KPI metric data.
Good To Have Skills
- Pharmacovigilance&Safety; Ops
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 25 2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Technical Lead - JAVA Spring Technical Lead - JAVA Spring Technical Lead - JAVA Spring PIC_TL_JAVASp_JG 5 to 8 years Job Description We are looking for a JAVA Spring technical [...]
Regional Manager Seeking qualified candidates for SPAR KROGNOS for Regional Manager positions with a very challenging and exciting career in Retail Merchandising. Individuals must have excelle [...]
Financial Institutions routinely use models for a broad range of activities including analyzing business strategies, informing business decisions, identifying and measuring risk, valuing exposures or [...]
J.P. Morgan Asset Management Global Investment Management Solutions Role: Associate - Global Strategy Team About the team: The Global Strategy Team (GST) is the Qualitative Research function [...]