Service Delivery Director
Science / Engineering Graduate
Stakeholder Management :
- 'Facilitate periodic Governance meetings and ensure participation from relevant stakeholders.
- Engage Customer in Cognizant driven community initiatives.
- Faciliate and lead Steering committee meetings with customer / senior management stakeholders validating the health of the engagement.
- Work with sales / account teams on new opportunities and enhancing existing portfolio through data mining.
Service Management :
- Accountable for Delivery of Services end to end as per the defined contract for the multiple projects being managed and adherence of SLA’s as per contract.
- Accountable for Service performance through definition and management of Metrics and KPI's.
- Work with the Service Transformation Head to establish SMO (Service Management Office) with appropriate roles, skills and relevant processes required for Delivery.
- Responsible for integrating SMO (Service Management Office) roles with service delivery.
- Ensure Service Continuity to all services being delivered and keep the BCP plan uptodate.
- • Service Design and Operate.
- Capacity management.
- Availability management.
- Service level management.
- Responsible for Continual Service Improvement & Transformation.
- • Ensure that Service Operation requirements are met (including but not limited to following).
- Problem Management.
- Service Desk and Incident management.
- Security Administration.
- App support.
- IT Operations.
- Database Administration.
Service Tracking :
- Conduct PMR (Project Management Review) & SMR meetings.
- Ensure incidents and service requests are handled as per targets and timelines in accordance with the SOPs defined from stakeholder.
- Represent the delivery team to provide updates during Governance meetings like Status Review, Monthly performance, Business Review meetings, Service Governance etc.
- Ensure adherence to KPI’s and other contractual commitments.
- Metrics Management: Generate and conduct a review of the portfolio level performance metrics to track the performance against goals and initiate corrective actions.
- Benefits Management: Track benefits realization in program delivery.
Service Exceution :
- Establish the Governance framework and conduct Service Performance review meetings and ensure participation from all stakeholders.
- Work closely with Stakeholders (Internal/External) to fulfill the needs as per engagement dynamics.
- Update leadership on key risks in the engagement.
Conflict Management :
Anticipate conflict situations and oversee timely resolution of escalated issues
Knowledge Management :
- ' Establish governance & oversight between Delivery and SMO for constant updation and validation of documentation within KEDB.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing across the program.
- provide support to Project Managers to achieve their knowledge goals.
- Share program charter, objectives and program plan with the larger team.
- provide inputs during the creation of program case study.
- Identify valueadds and contribute to best practices, innovations and focus on adding value to the client / organization.
- share value addition and best practices across teams.
- Create and Maintain an Onboarding toolkit for new joiners to the engagement.
People Management :
- Mentor and coach Service managers and direct reports.
- Drive (establish and drive) performance management process with rigor (goal setting, appraisals and promotions) for the entire account.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to account level training plans based on skill set needs.
- Enable periodic skill assessment of associates and subsequent adherence to learning plans.
- encourage cross skilling programs and skill enhancement initiatives.
- Continuously mentor and maintain a succession plan for all key roles and stakeholders.
- Conduct SKIP level meetings with associates to understand improvement opportunities, address issues and organize team building exercise and related events.
- Forecasts, mobilizes, recruits and trains AVM talent for the engagement.
Contribution to Org Initiatives :
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Share best practices within the SBU and Organization.
- Adopt and implement organization initiatives like 'Best in Class', Pinnacle, Hackathon, Excellence intiatives, Innovation programs, Outreach etc.
- Adopt and replicate best practices from other engagements in SBU and organization.
Business Development & Customer Relationship Management :
- Meet or exceed the CSS targets set by the AVM SBU head.
- Ensure that Customer escalations are minimal/zero and maintain transparent communication between the Customer and the teams.
- Escalate misalignment of ideas (in terms of feasibility, scope inclusions etc) to clients.
- articulate benefits / value add to the client.
- present the program status during weekly meetings.
- Share delivery status during steering committee meetings.
- respond to the escalations in a timely manner.
- Contribute towards identification of opportunities related to the portfolio or adjacent to the current scope of work.
- Drive innovation and transformation conversations with the Customer.
- Champion innovation and transformation conversations with the Customer.
- Manage customer relationship for the AVM portfolio including managing Customer visits, travel as required to client locations etc.
- Provide inputs during Solution Development for new requirements.
- work with onsite team to mine new opportunities.
- Act as the Single Point of Contact from AVM Delivery perspective to the Customer.
- Liaise between the Customer and Clent partner for any new project readiness requirements.
- Participate in Customer discussions in presenting Cognizant capabilities and representative case studies.
- Engage Customer and Delivery teams in expanding the Delivery footprint (for Multilingual requirements, low cost centers and BCP).
Account Operations :
- Accountable for Service Delivery of the account.
- Responsible for governing service Improvement initiatives & drive account specific innovation campaigns.
- Review operational parameters which impact the bottomline eg pyramid size, utilization etc, for the portfolio to track performance against expected margins.
- Enable risk assessment and establish mitigation plan.
- Accountable for timely invoicing and revenue realization.
- Accountable for resource and revenue forecasting.
- Responsible for proactively managing costs to achieve and exceed profitability targets.
- Responsible for overall billing and invoicing & annual planning of resource / infrastructure requirements (like workspace, delivery location expansion).
- Accountable for Service Improvement initiatives & drive account specific innovation campaigns.
- Organize and participate in Delivery audits (Internal/External) and ensure closure of all action items within the agreed schedules.
Must Have Skills
- Salesforce Customization
- Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce Configuration
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 15 2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Technical Lead Qualification : Bachelors in science , engineering or equivalent Responsibility : Project Planning and Setup : - Understand the project scope, identify activities/ tasks, task leve [...]
Sr. Consultant/Manager Qualification : Bachelor Degree in relevant industry field (Required)/nMasters in Business Administration,Finance or Engineering (Preferred) Must Have Skills - SAP HANA Anal [...]
Sr. Functional Architect Qualification : BE/ B Tech, MCA, MS, MBA, CA, MS Responsibility : Sales Support - ? Provides ontheground solution approach for small to medium sized pursuits. - ? Identifi [...]
Technology Architect Qualification : BE/ B Tech / Product certifications especially for Cloud products Responsibility : Design - ? Understand various functional and non functional requirements. - [...]