Product Head (Dotted line to Offshore account director)
Science / Engineering graduate
Operations Review :
- Monitor the profitability of consulting engagements and define methods to improve the same against predefined goal.
- Generate new leads due to connects in external forums and being known in industry circles for thought leadership.
- Participate in strategic deals or deals < 3 MM USD.
- Lead proposal development in planning and organizing proposals end to end.
- Create business case/ROI.
- Define the approach that incorporates the winning themes, positioning papers for key proposals.
- Establish connect with key client stakeholders in the context of the opportunity and address concerns/needs.
- Sign off on commercials, when margin for engagement is within the set boundaries.
- Share and educate account team on new capabilities.
Solution Definition :
- Understand the client's stated and unstated needs and break down the scope.
- Assist Project teams on various engagements to resolve escalated issues in problem definition.
- Review reports and qualify the recommendations/conclusions provided by the consulting team.
- Present the reports and recommendations to customers for potentially very large opportunities.
- Conduct client workshops for complex engagements including product evaluations.
- Provide industry perspective and multiproduct experience for qualifying the recommendations.
Solution Deployment :
- In large and complex engagements, act as a SME and provide overview across clients for cross function integration, product knowledge, and industry knowledge.
Project Management :
- Act as advisory and governance body for consulting engagements.
- Oversee the solution and delivery across large / critical projects through project reviews / governance meetings.
- Provide technical / functional guidance to the product team on a need basis.
- Identify risks proactively based on multiproject experience.
- Identify course corrections, best practices etc to be implemented to ensure projects meet timelines, quality parameters and expected outcomes.
- Resolve escalated issues that team is unable to resolve and communicate with clients effectively.
Product Partner Management :
- Oversees product partnership by following up on all process compliance (legal, corporate finance).
- For a deal / customer: Negotiate on the pricing within the guidelines set by leadership team.
- Create joint GTM.
Practice Development :
Based on multiple products expertise :
- Drive initiatives to identify new solutions, Assess proposed solutions ( areas / addons / functionalities to merge service line cutting across products and to build solution assets) and bring management sponsorship.
- Drive creation of new solutions, frameworks, assets etc based on high level inputs shared by the Group Product Head.
- Provide viewpoint positioning papers.
- Provide inputs on PPS Positioning and differentiation from a market perspective.
- Collect new achievements, new implementations and circulate the same on quarterly basis with the leadership as well as the products team.
- Identify customers / projects which can be used as Reference Implementations / Reference customer.
Knowledge Management :
- Leverage internal team discussions / town halls to identify best practices, trends and technical & functional knowledge and ensure that the same are disseminated with the larger team.
- Monitor updation of proposals, case studies and learning’s.
People Management :
- Address concerns of different stakeholders and strive towards amicable resolution.
- Understand aspirations of team members.
- Set goals for team members and monitor performance.
- Conduct appraisals.
- Identify, priorities and deploy action items for competency development.
- Guide the employee in setting career paths.
- Participate in senior level talent selection.
- Review progress on employee engagement activities.
- Direct and guide other managers/team leaders on resolving employee complaints.
- Identify, groom, reward and develop high performers and future leaders.
Must Have Skills
- T24 - Core
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 25 2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Roles and Responsibilities Accounting & Bookkeeping including documentation & filling Financial Taxation planning & execution including I.T & GST Preparing reports on Excel using different reportin [...]
Job Description Analyse and drive product requirements Architect and design product features for scale and maintainability Lead in the design, implementation, and deployment of successful systems [...]
Job Description Candidate Profile:- Should have 12 years of experience Current designation should be Manager / Dy. Manager & Above Should have handled minimum team of 5 staff reporting to him d [...]
Job Description General Purpose:- Provides solution level delivery in customer project; ability to understand customer's technical needs and ability to deliver on ground. Executes complex integrat [...]