Experience: 7-12 Years
About Us: We are a group of digital marketers, techies, data analysts, and operations professionals who have come together to provide next-generation e-commerce solutions. We help brands & private labels to grow their businesses on platforms such as Amazon and their own website. We love brainstorming ideas on marketing businesses through digital media and utilize technology to execute them further to achieve the desired goals. However, nothing gives us a bigger kick than boosting sales!
About the Role:
The said position is in the Amazon marketing vertical of Growisto.
Amazon is the largest e-commerce platform in the world and sellers of all sizes and nature are making it a go-to channel in their sales strategy.
Our Amazon Marketing vertical is a 35+ member team that caters to clients across the world. We ascribe our success to a few elements detailed below. We believe it will provide you a good idea about who we are, how we work, our value systems, and then accordingly, decide for yourself if you are a good fit for accomplishing your goals and along with that take this team to future heights.
- We work in a consultative manner with clients to deliver better value, rather than just act as the execution arm of the clients. This requires us to look at project activities as a part of a larger set of client operations and deliver work that increases value across the entire operations. This also requires us to be proactive and creative in our client interactions on emails, calls, and all other channels.
- The world of Amazon marketing is very large and keeps on changing often. Staying updated and continuous exploration is the key to stay ahead. Hence, to excel in this domain, it is crucial to have curiosity and self-drive to solve the new problems one may encounter. And then, also teach others in the team about it, thereby widening the skill-base within the company. When every member in the team keeps pushing the envelope a little every time, we become very strong over the period of time.
- Michael Jordan said it once "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” We may be a bunch of sharp and intelligent chaps, but it is only through extensive collaboration, that we have grown and remained one of the most capable organizations in e-comm Digital Marketing. We work hard not just to grow ourselves but we also work with others to help them grow.
- Amazon Marketing consists of various services such as listed below. If you have experience in a lot of these activities, that would be a great fit.
- Amazon Ads/PPC management (the process of overseeing and managing a company's PPC ad spend)
- Amazon SEO (the process of optimizing your Amazon product listings to rank more highly in Amazon searches for related keywords)
- Affiliate sales (running deals on partner sites to achieve sales)
- Inventory management and forecasting (advance planning of inventory requirements at SKU level and advising clients on setting up a system to periodically monitor the same)
- Pricing (determining appropriate product prices to ensure competitiveness as well as the margin for the clients)
- Buy a box (ensuring the presence of buy box to ensure sales of products through our seller and not other sellers)
- Competition analysis (studying competition to in order to gain or maintain a lead over them)
- Product launch (build comprehensive product launch plans with a list of activities, ad budget estimates, competition study, etc to ensure a successful launch)
- Review and Sentiment analysis (study and analyze Amazon product reviews to identify customer likes and dislikes, preferences, trends, etc. and utilize the same to improve product marketing)
- Market Entry Strategy (study a product category market on Amazon in terms of market size, competitor analysis, inventory requirements, pricing, market share by various players, etc. in order to assist in new product launch or to study market)
- Automation (identify potential automation opportunities in operational activities to achieve efficiency and productivity gains; ensuring that the mundane and predictable becomes automated, so the team can focus on more productive pieces)
- Use of and ideation of business intelligence tools (identifying and recommending various business tool applications for client and internal use)
In order to embark on the next leg of growth, we need committed people managers who would want more than just a job.
● Lead and ensure revenue realization for the Amazon Marketing vertical of Growisto.
● Understand business models of clients to create a monthly/yearly digital marketing roadmap for them.
● Use project management tools to manage multiple projects efficiently.
● Track and drive the progress of various projects to ensure timely delivery.
● Stay up to date with the latest and best Amazon marketing practices.
● Get involved in account management and business development as a subject matter expert.
● Be up to date on industry trends, competitive landscape, and put internal product/ services development efforts.
2. Team Building & Management
● Lead a team of 10-20 people to execute the projects.
● Oversee and manage several client accounts
● Work with leadership to develop strategic plans for the growth of the Amazon Marketing business unit.
● Get involved in team building by actively participating in hiring, training, people, and career management of team members
● Leading from the front by solving challenges in various areas such as projects, clients, training, hiring, people,
● Training the team and being responsible for team growth and planning personal development programs of team members.
● Work with Leadership on creating a growth plan for the team.
● Develop and lead new service offerings
4. Personal Traits
● Curious to gain knowledge
● Committed people manager
● Transparency and high integrity
● Go-getter attitude
● 7-12 years of experience in project management in consulting, digital marketing, business research, business analytics, equity research, investment banking
● End-to-end client handling.
● Team management.
Skills (Must Have):
● Have strong team management skills with an ability to lead a team of 20-50 individuals.
● Have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment.
● Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
● Strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Why should you consider joining Growisto?
- It will be a challenging role and you will get complete ownership to solve challenging problems. If you like challenges and think from a first principle basis, you should definitely take this up
- If you have the aspiration to grow and develop as a leader in parallel to a multifold growth rate of a start-up then you should join us
- If your thought process and personality resonate with our cultural values, then you should join us
Why should you not consider joining Growisto?
- If the role description does not excite you, then you should not join us
- We are a startup and things will move fast. If you are not comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then you should not join us
- If we have to choose between culture/team and profits, our obvious choice is culture. If you don't believe in the same philosophy then you should not join us.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Technical Lead - C#.Net Technical Lead - C#.Net Job Description: Must have excellent communication skill as the candidate would be directly interacting with US client and onsite members [...]
Key responsibilities Project Estimation / Cost Budgeting / Project Planing Required Skiils Java / Struts / BFSI or Telecom Domain Required Skiils Android & IOS Location Mumbai Experience 8+ years APPL [...]
Android Mobile Apps Developer We are looking for Android Mobile Apps Developer willing to experiment and be on the cutting edge. Collaborate with Product team, UI Designers, product operations and mar [...]
Executive Parkway, Suite 250, San Ramon, CA (and various undetermined client sites nationally) (Telecommuting permitted) Job Description: Responsible for planning, implementation, and delivery of the [...]