Welcome to Delivery Solutions
Delivery Solutions is a cutting edge logistics management middleware solution that enables enterprise-grade prime home-delivery for retailers. We believe in fair competition and are passionately and purposefully building technology that provides our customers' omnichannel retail strategy a competitive advantage to that of monopolistic online marketplaces.
We are a group of technologists getting to build pioneering and innovative last-mile and middle-mile logistic solutions at scale. If you are interested in designing fault-tolerant configuration-based systems, architecting for scale, and optimizing with data science, then we are interested in getting to know you.
Job Location: Mumbai (currently Work from Home)
Experience Required: 6+years
Domain experience in SAAS Products on MEAN Stack preferred.
Expertise in leading QA teams in both manual and automation testing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services, and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage their deliverables
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated).
- Cultivate the automation team to cover business-critical scenarios through scripts that can be run nightly.
- Coordinate with the product development team to ensure impact analysis of changes is covered in developed test cases.
- Develop a strategy to have regular performance testing with the benchmarks to identify any performance optimization requirements.
- Ensure the tools and strategies for UI testing (both functional and automation) are put in place.
- Ensure there is a hard gate built into the system to not permit untested/incomplete code to move ahead to higher environments.
Education & Experience:
B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description In this role you would be responsible for! Work with stake holders/developers/users to understand existing application architecture, components and dependencies. Work within an ag [...]
Job Description This is a leadership role, responsible for ensuring the delivery of Engineering Design for all new projects, re-stack and refurbishments of Workplaces and Critical Areas. The role inv [...]
Job Description This individual will join a team executing numerous client service responsibilities related to administering large chapter 11 cases. The Quality Assurance/Case Support Group is pa [...]
Job Description At Duff & Phelps, we stand for the qualities that power sound decisions. And we believe that behind every good decision, you'll find solid thinking, proven experience and valuable ins [...]