We are looking for a Sr.Product Designer to join the design team at SquadStack. As part of this role, you will focus on finding solutions that enable customers to intuitively use our product, while striking the right balance between functionality and visual design. You will work with designers and cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always be focused on the end-user's needs.
This role sits in our product Auctm, read more about the product below:-
Auctm is the ultimate business management platform for real estate teams in the US,
that's designed to help them grow using data science and analytics. It helps broker teams increase revenue, cut down on costs, and improve agent training and retention.
Some of its key features include agent performance management, revenue tracking, profitability management, goal tracking, pipeline management, and insights for key decisions.
What's in it for you?
We're a small design team in an early stage start-up, this means that you will play an integral part in shaping the design culture at SquadStack. Your responsibilities won't be limited to shipping stunning visual designs, but to actively participate and contribute in ideation, strategy and execution; in short, your contribution has a direct impact on the business. We believe that good design is good business.
Ownership and accountability are key at Squad, every project you work on will be owned and managed by you. We're looking for someone who can be the manager of one from the word go.
Collaboration is another aspect that is central at Squad, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the smartest people in the team, allowing you to expand your knowledge not only in design & marketing but also other functions like a business, data marketing, engineering & operations.
People who have joined us in the past have experienced tremendous growth. You will not only become a better designer, but we believe that you will have a much more well-rounded growth.
What you'll be doing
- Own & solve a single product line/problem statement end to end.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute the product vision.
- Work closely with product managers to develop improvements for products and processes.
- Participate in brainstorming & strategy sessions; translate raw ideas into rough sketches, wireframes, prototypes and final designs.
- Participate in user research & usability tests to identify opportunities and gaps within the product.
- Work with quantitative and qualitative insights to understand the product and take ownership towards the product design roadmap.
- Regularly Audit the product experience to suggest improvements for product & design.
- Present design solutions to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Balance between product, business & engineering needs to ship the right experiences and create impact
- Proactively educate the team on design processes, techniques and frameworks that can accelerate our product goals.
- Maintain & iterate the interface component system & guidelines for the product.
What you should have
- Formal education in design (Bachelors/Masters/Diploma) or a strong portfolio documenting your product design skills.
- 5 years of work experience in shipping products.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems using design techniques & frameworks.
- You're a Product Designer who thinks like a Product Manager.
- Practical experience in executing the design process from ideation to execution, and feedback to iterations.
- Ability to interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Passion for solving problems; always thinking of ways to improve.
- Believe in the rapid iteration in the service of a vision.
- Proficiency in Adobe XD or Sketch with an open mind to learn new tools within and outside the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Compensation: INR 25-40 LPA
- Location: We are fully remote till June 2021, but we do have our office open in Noida in case you want to work from the office you are free to do :)
- We will update you about our plan post in June 2021, as soon we make a decision on that front, but there would be a minimum of a 2-month window provided to help everyone on the team plan their travels to move back to the office.
- Timings: Flexible Work Hours
Why should you consider us seriously?
- Read about our values and culture here.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Chiratae Ventures, Blume Ventures, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- Health Insurance
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world. :)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a [...]
Job Description Job Description SummaryResponsible for the creation of useful and desirable software product and service experiences for physical-digital technology programs such as inspection, deep [...]
Blue Yonder Title: - User Experience Specialist Other Comparable titles: - Senior Designer II Overview: - Knows when and how to apply common methods of human centered design process and design th [...]
Job Summary We're looking for designers to be a part of our product design team. Our Design team works on high-quality multiple consumer and delivery partner applications. As a member of this team, [...]