Reesby is an innovative technology and employment agency powered by in-house Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning software.
About the Role:
We expect you to bring in technology capability, which includes application development, browser extension, integration of existing features and 3rd party platforms, and building new features.
Your responsibilities are:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through attractive visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases, UIs, and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Create security and data protection settings
Ideal skillset for the role:
- Education in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience as a React.js developer
- Significant knowledge in Redux, ES6, and Material UI
- Previous experience in web development using HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of AWS, Jira
- Excellent analytical understanding and ability to work in a dynamic environment
Please visit our website for more jobs
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Full stack developer Experience : 5 to 8 years Desired Skills : - Java 8 - Spring Boot, MVC, data jpa, REST - Microservices development - Full stack application development - Pivotal Cloud Factory - A [...]
Advanced Java training is your key to a rewarding future. The platform independent framework is the first and eventual choice of organizations that aspire to develop eclectic IT solutions to strengthe [...]
Python/Perl Full Stack Developer Download Syllabus Python has earned cult status among career oriented individuals by dint of the lucrative jobs this programming language fetches for them. Pyth [...]
.NET Full Stack Developer Download Syllabus .NET framework has a universal appeal due to the ease with each complex and advanced applications with rich features can be developed. From the vocati [...]