Why You'll Love Quark Software:
At Quark, were on a mission to transform how our customers create, manage, publish and deliver content. No matter the channel or format web, tablet, mobile, print with 39 years of success and unparalleled technology, our employees are making this vision reality. As a result, leaders in industries such as finance, manufacturing, energy, and government can reduce costs, save time, improve consistency, and make their content brilliant. Our customers and employees are the heartbeat of everything we do. Employee development and training is part of our DNA so you can look forward to growth and a defined career path.
Were committed to the health and happiness of our employees and offer a comprehensive and generous benefit package that is effective on your first day of employment. What you’ll do: The Director of consulting will handle a team of Principal/Senior Consultants and Customer success specialists responsible for on-time and high-quality solution deployment across a wide range of industries and verticals such as Financial services, Banking, pharmaceuticals, Marketing and Advertising and Media and Publishing. He will provide strategic assessment and transactional consulting to our global customer base to map their business process to solution capabilities and define measurable ROI for the deployments. He will closely collaborate with VP in aligning department with organizational goals. This is a full-time position based in Chandigarh.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. Subject matter expert on both domain and company's products.
· Works on issues that impact design/selling success or address future concepts, products or technologies. Often serves as consultant to management and external spokesperson for the organization. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
· Manages communication with geographically distributed teams. Ability to deliver product/solution training to internal and external stakeholders.
· Ensure solution developed for customer is as per expectation and has maximum adoption.
· Deliver training to customers as per need so that maximum adoption of solution can be achieved.
· Encourages and mentors’ team towards following best practices, building of wholesome environment in team.
· Learn new technologies and conduct Knowledge Sharing Sessions.
· Act as am internal customer to Engineering and helping in scope the right feature for development.
· Works on improving and defining policies, procedures, and processes, build strong liaison with customers/project sponsors/project owners.
· Be able to understand project/s dynamics and be manage resources allocation Responsible for Technical Success of the projects. Works closely with multiple teams Customer Satisfaction (CSAT score).
· Works in close coordination with Product Management to define GTM Strategy for target Industry/Vertical.
· Ideate and develop solutions to address common problem/requirement of assigned Industry/Vertical.
· Represent on Customer forums/Blogs/White papers/Social Media.
· Mentoring – Build an environment that fosters trust, innovation, and productivity within the team. Ensure team remains motivated and engaged all the time despite frequent switching between project priorities.
· Solution Adaptation: Work with client to ensure the solution is made as per customer expectation and post deployment customer is using at least 70% of license purchased.
· Value Addition to Product Roadmap: Based on the feature request from multiple customers identify features which should be in based product rather than implemented as services. Document them as a PBI and push it to Product backlog. This is to minimize customization and make customer pay of Subscription.
Required Qualification & Skills:
· BE/B.Tech/MCA/ME/MTech from premier institute and with around 15-18 years of industrial exposure.
· 12+ years in a product consulting role in successfully delivering multiple product-based implementation/deliveries.
· Experience in running governance of complex deployment and usage projects within large organizations.
· Strong skills in leadership, decision making, client engagement, people management, execution, and drive.
· Deep understanding of overall systems development life cycle including various methodologies (agile, waterfall, iterative).
· Deep passion for making customers successful.
· Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills.
· Good understanding of cloud Technologies and Modular/Lean Architecture.
Key Metrics for Success:
· Ensure oversight for the On-time and high-quality delivery and deployment of the solutions.
· Responsible for Net Revenue and Customer/Logo Retention.
· Responsible for defining processes to ensure streamlined customer onboarding and training.
· Ensure value for our customer base through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall heath scores.
· Define operation metrics for the team and executive report for senior management oversight.
· Identify expansion opportunities within our customer base and help Sales meet the annual revenue commitments.
· Customer Support Post deployment of solution ensure all tickets (excluding new feature) are resolved as per SLA.
· Recruitment and onboarding of talented and high performing individuals to support our global customer base.
· Foster a continuous learning system by ensuring the team is certified as per the organization policies.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Industry Marketing Work Experience 3+ years City Mohali State/Province Punjab Country India Zip/Postal Code 160055 eNest Technologies Private Limited is looking for [...]
Experience: Minimum 2 Years Salary: No Bar For Deserving candidates (Salary Paid Every Two Weeks!) Location: Mohali * Job Description: We are looking for Chat Support Executive who provides [...]
The ideal Controller thrives in a multi-client dynamic environment and has the following qualifications: - Chartered Accountant degree - Active CPA certification a plus - 8+ years of relevant C [...]
should have an energetic & outgoing attitude, excellent listening skills, and multi-tasking abilities. The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation. Reliable with patience and profes [...]