What You’ll Do
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Account Executive that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. An Account Executive will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making 80+ outbound calls per day to potential customers, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. You’ll also get to develop channel partners in your territory in order to scale your potential sales opportunity.
You will be responsible for generating sales into a blend of existing and new accounts with a heavy focus on generating new business.
You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and reference able customers. To thrive in this role, you will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and customer needs.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand the needs of different personas and pivot your messaging accordingly.
- Close sales and achieve monthly and quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Identify and sign new channel partners in your territory.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform online presentations and demos to prospects.
- Upsell additional digital publishing offerings to existing customers.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong communication and writing skills in English & German or French are mandatory. Strong communication skills over phone will define your success as it revolves around supporting technical queries of clients and upselling the product.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with 02+ years of experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience.
- Energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor.
- Unwavering commitment to personal performance, and a history of over-achieving monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing 80+ calls per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM including sales forecasting for your territory.
- A logical and methodical sales process.
- Intellectual curiosity; someone who strives to understand everything about the market and the needs of our customers in order to provide a compelling solution.
Shift Timing: Europe: 12:00 pm - 9:00pm and US: 8:30 pm - 5:30 am
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for a result-driven SEO Executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO Executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve [...]
Profile: Manual Tester Experience Required: 1 Year to 2.5 Years Quality Analyst Responsibilities: - Must have expertise in mobile application testing on iOS, Windows platform, and Android Platfo [...]
responsible for supervising the employees' immediate work on the line, schedules and quality control. Job Type: Full-time Schedule: - Rotational shift Experience: - total work: 1 year (Prefer [...]
- Take ownership of customer issues. ... - Troubleshoot problems and see them through to resolution. ... - Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams. ... call me 9717828595 Jo [...]