We are looking for a Web Designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients' branding. You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards,
and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designer Requirements:
- A relevant diploma in a related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Joining bonus
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Wordpress: 1 year (Preferred)
- web designing: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Technical skills needed:
- Photoshop 7 (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content. - Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. [...]
Trainee Jobs in Dehradun For 10TH Pass at FRI - Apply NowFRI Recruitment 2021-22: Employees State Insurance Corporation (FRI) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the p [...]
Project Associate II jobs in Dehradun for M.Sc, MVSc at CSIR IIP - Apply NowCSIR IIP Recruitment 2021-22: Employees State Insurance Corporation (CSIR IIP) announced Job notification to hire candidates [...]
Customer Service Responsibilities list: - Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls. - Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction - Build sustainable relationships and tr [...]