JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Teradata DBA Role
- Has indepth knowledge of Teradata internal architecture and should be working in DBA role.
- Experience in Teradata Load/Unload utilities(TPT), Performance Tuning activities,DBQL,Viewpoint monitoring.
- Research, evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations.
- Data Mover, Space management, Access Management
- Expected to have strong scripting experience (Shell or Python) and automation.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to less experienced team members
- Participate in physical design reviews and provide alternatives
- Troubleshoot systems/performance issues under tight deadlines
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations
- Expert in Performance Tuning of Application PL/SQL code at the database level
- Works with other team members, including DBA's, ETL developers, Technical Architects and QA
- Manage Teradata MPP complex, manage upgrades, BAR, managed servers, other supporting tools
- Work closely with TEradta vendor support teams on coordinating tech refreshes and maintenance.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Process Associate - AP Invoice Processing-MAN007214 With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have [...]
Urgently hiring for Microsoft excel trainer : good communications skills presentation skills Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract Salary: ₹3,000.00 - ₹5,000.00 per month Benefits: [...]
Location: Hyderbad Job: Full-time Job Description: As a member of this team, you will develop new features and other backend services required by the software applications and sites. Ski [...]
Job Description - Ideally on IT technologies inthe market.Candidates must be capable of handlingthe entire recruitment process from resourcing, searching, screening, target hunting, negotiating, an [...]