Nootan General Hospital
As a Hospital Administration Manager, you must have a profound knowledge and understanding of all managerial hospital procedures. You must also make work calendars and interact with doctors to accounting and keep supplies stock. You will have to use your managerial and leadership skills to manage staff and ensure obedience with rules and regulations. You will be responsible for making sure that our hospital procedures run smoothly.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please send in your application to us right away.
- Manage day to day administrative processes and healthcare facilities.
- Monitor expenditures and recommend cost-effective substitutes.
- Produce trimester and yearly budgets.
- Develop and implement effective policies for all operational procedures.
- Make work calendars along with Health Services Managers.
- Maintain prepared medical and staff records.
- Monitor managerial staff’s performance.
- Train new staff members.
- Ensure quick ordering of medical and official goods and stocking all the supplies.
- Respond to the inquiries from doctors, healthcare unit and nurses
- Resolve long term possible matters with patients
- Stay well informed with healthcare guidelines in regards to governing boards.
Application Deadline: 24/3/2021
Expected Start Date: 25/3/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹14,879.00 - ₹18,185.00 per month
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Overview As a Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, you are responsible for the maintenance and expansion of your assigned customer base within an assigned territory for ve [...]