JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Responsibilities (within assigned staff group(s)):
- Assist annual planning
- Focus on the Corporate Sector Hierarchy management functions
- Prepare Corporate Sector EMR / Finance EMR
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly financial and headcount reporting
- Transaction and vendor analysis
- Interact with functional Relationship Managers and business partners within the CP&A; group
- Present to Senior Management with overview of services, analytical reviews of year over year as well as forward looking view of expenses and impact on recoveries
- Participate in projects related to the development of expense policy and system enhancements and reinforcing expense awareness mindset throughout the function
§ MBA/CA with 4-6 years or Graduate with 8-10 years of experience
§ Excellent analytical, customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to clearly communicate and present information
- Must be detail-oriented, but also able to summarize data to assist with management decisions
- Ability to understand complex systems and partner to drive change
- Proactively manage the process, respond immediately to issues, and offer solutions
- Manage multiple priorities and time sensitive deliverables
- Experience with expense analysis, business commentary writing, budgeting and forecasting
- Strong knowledge of Corporate Financial systems including: Essbase, SAP, Forecasting tools, Pitch-pro, Doc pro, MS Office presentation toolsJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Designation: GM - Finance Education Qualification: Chartered Accountant Experience: 15 20 years of which 10+ years must be in similar profile. CTC: 25.00 Lac PA Job Description: [...]
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Business Planning: - Business Plan Projections for KLI and related metrics. - Assessing the impact of sensitivity analysis on Business Plan Projections Experience analysis: [...]
Job Description - Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions. - Processing year end accounts. - Advising clients on tax planning. - Detecting and preventing [...]
Job Description Key Purpose of the Job (Position Summary) This position will be responsible for leading the Costing in the preparation of robust financial plan, cost benefit analysis and costing [...]