JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Building and Maintaining Automated test scripts using Cucumber, Selenium/Webdriver, Java, Junit, TestNG and other Java based tools.
- Understand the various Testing processes and terminologies.
- Develop Application Level Understanding for the applications that are assigned to him/her for testing.
- Engage in Requirement Analysis and Review
- Execution and Maintenance of Manual/Automation test scripts so that they are reused across multiple projects.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Knowledge on automation framework.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plusJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
If you meet our position requirements and can see yourself at Course5, we invite you to apply by e-mailing your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please include the job title in your su [...]
About the company: After having worked and spent over 8 years of combined time in the Indian entrepreneurial ecosystem and the services industry, the founders noticed a gap in the accounting and sup [...]
from 3 to 8 year(s) of Experience ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter Mumbai Job Description Roles and Responsibilities Job Details: - 3-6 years experience in Global Benefits administration includi [...]
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from India due to lockdown [...]