JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
CCOR CCB Testing Compliance Officer 601
This position will be located within the Hyderabad location of the Corporate Centers in India, and will include developing end to end Operational and Compliance Risk reviews to assess the design and the effectiveness of controls, and perform testing to confirm the control environment is effective. The candidate will interface with senior and middle line management to keep them abreast of testing status and any potential issues resulting from testing. The candidate will execute assigned reviews in accordance with established timelines and CCOR Monitoring and Testing Procedures and will perform independent research necessary to understand the scope of assigned reviews.
GENERAL LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Demonstrates extensive regulatory compliance knowledge and possesses compliance testing skills specific to Consumer and Community Banking (CCB)
- Participates in Compliance testing reviews of the CCB LOBs in accordance with the established compliance testing program. This includes the testing of procedures, documenting results, conclusions, recommendations and distributing compliance testing review reports
- Generally interfaces with senior and middle line management to discuss issues and gaps identified from Compliance testing
- Typically makes decisions independently but discusses unusual or complex issues with compliance management
- Establishes and maintains a consistent dialog and relationship with compliance testing peers in the United States
- Provides timely and relevant information through appropriate reporting mechanisms (scorecards, dashboards, monthly management meetings)
- The position is accountable to local leadership in India for status updates and reporting for all testing activity being performed
- Bachelor degree or comparable work experience required
- 5-8+ years banking experience and 4-5 years Compliance, QA or audit experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state regulations specific to consumer LOB functions, including but not limited to Regulation Z, UDAAP, Regulation B, FCRA and Privacy etc. would be preferred
- Excellent decision maker with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and resource management skills
- Familiarity with database languages in order to perform analytics and select transactional testing samples is a plus
- Willingness to attain CRCM preferred.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: 1- 3 years of experience in native Android development and must have over 4 to 5 or more apps published on play store . Good at Object oriented programming, Algorithms [...]
Looking for Young and Energetic Talent Acquisition or Recruitment professional for our Research and Development center based in Hyderabad. Qualification: MBA(HR) Experience: 2-6Yrs [...]
Labours need in warehouse at gachibowli near wipro circle [...]