JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Teradata APP DBA Role
- Has indepth knowledge of Teradata internal architecture and should be working in DBA role.
- Experience in Teradata Load/Unload utilities(TPT), Performance Tuning activities,DBQL,Viewpoint monitoring.
- Research, evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations.
- Data Mover, Space management, Access Management
- Expected to have strong scripting experience (Shell or Python) and automation.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to less experienced team members
- Participate in physical design reviews and provide alternatives
- Troubleshoot systems/performance issues under tight deadlines
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations
- Expert in Performance Tuning of Application PL/SQL code at the database level
- Works with other team members, including DBA's, ETL developers, Technical Architects and QAJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Responsibilities: - Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials. - Plans concept by studying information and materials. - Illustrates concept by designing rough [...]
Job Summary. The Emergency Department Technician provides quality supportive patient care that involves direct and indirect patient care activities within the scope of practice under the direct super [...]
Must be able to identify suitable requirements from various job boards and social networking sites and share them with consultants. Must be a self starter and an enthusiast to mobilize prospective c [...]
Greetings from ThoughtGreen Technologies Pvt Ltd. ThoughtGreen specializes in IT innovation and software services with an urge to provide substantial, sustainable and scalable benefits right away. Co [...]