Meritus Intelytics Private Limited
- Day to day operational management of the L&D; function.
- Planning, scheduling, communicating, and resourcing for all learning events.
- Coordination of bespoke training requests, including organizing meeting, calls, liaising with training specialists and support teams.
- Project manage key L&D; Projects.
- Provide administrative support for training programs and L&D; events.
- Communicate with trainers, learners, and external suppliers with agreed timelines.
- Provide and be a reliable point of contact for all learning and development matters.
- Ensure staff attend internal and external learning events to meet requirement and expand L&D; strategy.
- Produce reports on learning and development activity using agreed HR performance indicators.
- Prepare, select learning and development collaterals as required by the learner/trainer.
- Produce and maintain accurate records of learning and development activity in compliance with procedures.
- Monitor and collate L&D; evaluation for various initiatives.
- Mange the learning and development calendar.
- Provide administrative support to employees and managers in the planning and delivery of L&D; events.
- Budget management-monitor, review and reconcile the L&D; budget on a periodic basis.
What is expected from me on a day-to-day basis if I join Merilytics?
- Expertise in managing day to day operations of L&D.;
- Strong Presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to design and implement effective L&D; operations.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and innovative approach to work
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills and a passion for continuing learning and development.
What are the pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role?
- Should possess a graduate or a postgraduate degree in fields such as business or human resources.
- Should have worked in an L&D; position in Corporates for at least 8 years.
- Technical Knowledge Besides proficiency with Microsoft Office, learning and development managers are well-versed on the various learning management system (LMS) software available to companies. They also interpret data to judge progress and cost-effectiveness.
- Leadership As managers, these professionals successfully instruct and direct trainees and staff in new methodologies, acting as the guide toward improving company standards and efficiency
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Team and business context: State Street is looking to hire a senior Dev-Operations-Support-Manager. This is intended to be a senior position (AVP), however, the exact designation / fitment will b [...]
About company : - India's leading Financial Services Provider and Broker, having offices throughout India with more than 1000 employees - Job title : Customer Service and Support Manager - J [...]
Team and business context: State Street is looking to hire a senior Dev-Operations-Support-Manager. This is intended to be a senior position (AVP), however, the exact designation / fitment will [...]
Product Manager - Senior Position Level : Senior Years of experience : 4 - 8 Job Brief : We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to direct product development. You'll translate ideas int [...]