- Work with the software development manager to ensure the team can be successful with:
- correct inputs into our Agile SDLC (grooming sessions, user stories, etc).
- planning and scoping of projects
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Partner with Quality Assurance to produce scalable, secure and highly functional releases utilizing Agile methods and tightly integrated development/test practices.
- Partner with DevOps to ensure stability and ease of deployments for our products
- Work with Engineering architecture to organize the team for feature development
- Shepherd the culture of the team based on team player mentalities:
- Hungry, humble, people smart
- Ability to hire based on cultural and technical fit
- Maintain a culture of integrity and accountability
- Mentor employees and lead them down the engineering pipeline, eventually choosing management, guru, or architectural disciplines
- Lead collaboration with peers and Creative Team on UI and interaction designs
- Collaborate with the architect to build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Build appropriate unit, integration, and/or automated testing solutions
Who we have in mind:
- Demonstrated understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Solid understanding of web markup (HTML5 and CSS3) and templating technologies such as Mustache, Underscore, and Angular templating
- Ability to visually review specifications documents and provide input on successfully implementing business solutions
- Proficiency with build tools including Webpack, NPM, Grunt, and Gulp.js
- Demonstrated understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git) and code versioning philosophies (such as Git-Flow)
- Ability to work independently or with a team and lead a project to completion
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- 9+ years industry experience with a background in Agile methodology
- Prior success as a primary client interface, program manager for enterprise software implementation project.
- 5+ years experience with build tools and code versioning tools - conducting code reviews, understanding, and enforcing standards
- 3+ years experience with visualization and mapping libraries, such as D3, ChartJS, Leaflet, Google Maps, etc.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and move quickly to address unexpected problems or opportunities.
- Good communicator with excellent planning and execution skills
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related technical field (MS preferred)
It would be great if you had:
- Development with Node.js
- Mobile development (either Native or Cross-Platform)
- Building Angular components
- Building REST API or other server tools with backed technologies, such as Java or SQL
- Authentication with tokens utilizing technologies such as OAuth
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and te [...]
About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and te [...]
Sr Software Engineer - UI | E2open Careers Twitter Widget Iframe May 10, 2019 Bangalore, BLR, IND Responsibilities Seeking a hands- on web developer proficient in web technologies to be [...]