With 3 years’ experience working on a CMM machine
- Review functioning of the CMM tools and programming for errors, defects or malfunctioning
- Responsible to undertake routine maintenance, repairs and programming of the machinery
- Attend team meetings with the production department associates and determine the quality and quantity standards for various products, molds, dyes etc.
- Sort inferior quality products and either re-process or discard them, as required
- Keep the organization updated about latest technologies introduced in the market and changes in the industry standards and specifications
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Skill required: Settlements - APTP Post Trade Settlements Designation: Management Level - Associate Job Location: Bengaluru Qualifications: Any Graduation Years of Experience: 1-3 [...]
INFORMATION SCIENCE & ENGINEERING : Teaching Faculty Atria Institute of Technology (A.I.T.) invites applications and nominations for a faculty position for all levels (Assistant / Associate / Profe [...]
Work Locations : DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bangalore DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Iblur Gate, Sarjapur Road - Outer Ring Road Junction, Bengaluru Bangalore 560102 A Guest Service Agent prov [...]
Job Description job description java developer in bengaluru / bangalore Function - Digital >> About KPMG in India KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firmaffiliated with [...]