Required Experience : 3 to 6 years
Key Skills : Performance Testing Mandatory
- Must have efficient in any of the load testing tools such as JMeter, Load Runner, Rational Performance Tester etc. w.r.t Scripting, Test execution, Report Generation and Analysis.
- Strong Performance engineering experience who can analyze Heap and Thread Dump and provide recommendations on Memory and CPU spikes.
- Should be able to debug any issues observed while scripting.
- Must have scripting the workflows and performance Monitoring
- Good knowledge on Databases queries to create performance data in different types of databases such as Oracle,
SQL Server, Teradata, DB2 etc.
- Should be able to perform under high stress situation as an individual contributor.
- Good knowledge on Linux/Unix commands.
- Should have excellent communication skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES Primary responsibilities are : Individual contributor with strong testing/QA skills Hands-on experience in functional, regression, system, DB, and API tes [...]
Job De ion Job De ion Position Title, Responsibility Level Program Analyst Function Platform Business Services Reports to Manager/Sr. Manager Permanent/ Temporary Permanent Span of Contr [...]
- 3-6 years of QA exp - Responsibilities include test script execution, data sourcing/data provisioning, defect analysis, and ensuring that proper test result documentation and processes are followe [...]
About DMI DMI, the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI [...]