Locus is a state-of-the-art technology platform that automates and optimises your logistic operations to improve efficiency, consistency & transparency. Founded in 2015, by IIT & BITS alumnus, Locus uses proprietary algorithms to automate human decisions involved in transporting a package or person between two locations. A sophisticated route optimization engine that factors real world problems like incomplete addresses, unpredictable traffic, legal route restrictions, time windows & more, to reduce human dependency and business cost.
Use-cases exists across industries varying from first & last mile to intra-city movement, as well as primary distribution across cities. Additionally, the simulation engine can optimize your network,
plan efficient sales beat for your workforce factoring in routing, skill level, past familiarity, fairness & much more.
Several large scale market leaders in India like BigBasket, Unilever, Marico, Urban Ladder, Gati, Tata Group & others are productions customers of Locus. Locus works on a unique pay-as-you-go, gain sharing model where the customer pays only on usage and shares a portion of the savings accrued.
Locus was started by two ex-Amazon engineers on a mission to democratize logistics intelligence for businesses across industries. Our team constitutes of engineers from Indian Institute of Technology and Birla Institute of Technology & Science- Pilani, and Data Scientists with PhDs from Carnegie Mellon University and Tata Institute of Fundamental Research. Our multifaced product and business team is led by senior members from Barclays, Google & Goldman Sachs with immense operational execution experience.
Job Description : -
This position would report to the VP Engineering. We have a mandate to grow our engineering team from 15 to 50 by 2019 end. You would be responsible to
1. source candidates
2. followup with internal devs for CV screening
3. communicating on phone with the selected candidates & pitching them about Locus,
4. Setting up their phone interviews with the devs (this would require some communication both with devs & candidate). Following up with candidate & dev before the interview slot to make sure folks are available.
5. Managing the candidate when he come in for in-person interview including communication, stay & transport booking.
6. Doing HR call with the candidate to understand his fitment - basically means - if we offer, will he turn up.
7. Following up with offered candidates till they join.
The skills that we will evaluate candidates on
1. Openness to adapt to a new process. Prior experience working with ATSes & been able to point issues with it is a plus.
2. Good communication skills. Not only they should impressive with their oral & written communication, they should be able to talk substance.
3. Attention to numbers. Not only closing number matters, they should be able to keep an eye on numbers eg. sourcing - > CV accept ratio. Also they should be able to figure out which numbers are important vs which numbers are vanity metrics.
4. Candidate obsession. While reaching the target matters, they should understand that creating a good candidate experience is as important.
What is in for you - they get to be part of one of the most efficient recruitment process. They get to see practical hacks in terms of how we use technology to reduce manual labour etc. This is going to make them at least 10% more efficient recruiter.
Remuneration - better than industry. We are looking for the best recruiters are there. We need folks on urgent basis so companies providing folks on contract are welcome too.
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Introduction The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our [...]
Job Summary Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the glob [...]
Talent Acquisition Develops and administers staffing/employment/recruiting programs. Works with hiring manager to document requirements of job openings as required opening requisition(s). Determines [...]
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing ! Job Summary The Recruiter, Senior creates strong business partnerships with internal clients and leads the full life [...]