Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will work as Individual Contributor.
- Liaison with the Hiring Managers in building effective hiring strategy.
- Source right candidates and stay with the hiring manager throughout the Recruiting Life Cycle.
- Ensure Hiring Managers have smooth hiring experience at every stage of Recruiting Life Cycle.
- Use Oracle Recruiting Solutions (Internal & External) effectively in attracting the top talent.
- Previous experience in recruiting for IT - Product Development companies.
- Experience in every stage of recruiting life cycle.
- Experience in dealing with Quality, Time and Quantity factors of Recruiting.
- Belief in sourcing through LinkedIn and other Web 2.0 tools.
- Willingness to continue to work as Individual contributor.
- Experienced in building strategies for volume hiring.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Written & Verbal communication skills
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Partners with management in the identification, recruitment, and qualification of Oracle*s top talent on a national basis. Develops and implements recruitment/resourcing programs.
As an Oracle recruiter you will expedite recruitment and staffing needs via internal and external resources to ensure open positions are filled with high caliber talent to meet current and future needs. Manage the full recruiting life cycle within assigned Oracle division(s). May serve as a technical specialist in sourcing, recruiting, and identifying qualified applicants for highly specialized and difficult to attract positions. Will interface with internet sourcing tools and Oracle*s iRecruitment web tool.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Demonstrated record of measurable success in a fast paced, high volume environment. Ability to target candidates and cold call recruit individuals at all levels. Experience in a variety of sourcing methodologies and able to develop strategic recruiting programs. Ability to travel. 2 years recruiting experience in a high technology or agency environment. BA/BS degree.
Job: Human Resources
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are glad to inform that Banking and finance, one of the industries requiring high intellect, is growing faster than ever before. With the overall industrial and economic development, funds are rapi [...]
Job De ion: HR Manager, HR Recruiter, Recruitment Executive, HR Trainee Very Urgent Requirement If Your Profile Matches The Above Requirement And If You're Interested In The Above Opening Kindly [...]
Job Description Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here! What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you become a member of Gartner HR [...]
Job Profile is to clean the posted jobs to better the quality. Do CV searches and perform certain tests for monster to determine the quality. IT a backend HR operation roleAdhere to prescribed c [...]