PI Industries Ltd.
Zonal In Charge
Reporting to (Title):
National Sales Head
The role holder will lead a team of regional in charges and marketing managers and will be responsible for achieving the sales, collection and market penetration targets for the assigned zone. The role is responsible for ensuring review and adherence to zonal sales and accounting processes, dealer processes and new dealer appointments, new product and demand generation initiatives, accurate forecasting and inventory control in coordination with Supply Chain,
resolution of customer complaints and other escalated issues.
- Develop annual sales plan and budgets for the assigned zone (for example, sales revenues by product category, sales realization, new product sales).
- Provide accurate sales forecasts / actual sales data to supply chain to maintain optimal inventory level (for example, by product, by region, by month).
- Devise appropriate strategies & initiatives for achievement of target sales for the region.
- Collaborate with marketing managers in driving new business opportunities by developing new segments (for example, drip irrigation, biolizer, sand mix).
- Collaborate with marketing managers to identify new crop segment/geographies for long term sustained growth
- Provide required inputs and support to Regional in charges and Marketing managers for conducting demand generation activities like demonstrations, group farmer meetings, etc. (for example, technical inputs, field visits for addressing key farmer groups).
- Advise and provide inputs to Product managers and Marketing Teams on pre launches of new products and for establishing PI as a preferred brand amongst different customer segments (for example, identification of target regions for roll out, feedback on competitor campaigns, collating and providing key customer insights).
- Grow business in the assigned zone by evaluating and appointing of new dealers / distributors in the zone with inputs from the regional and territory in charges (for example, investment potential, technical know-how, market reach, dealer capability)
- Represent the Business in external forums and associations, as required in the zones.
Sales & Operations Management
- Review and ensure compliance to sales and dealer processes in the zone, as per procedure (for example, documentation procedures, reconciliation procedures, credit processes)
- Work with Regional In Charges to resolve resource & budget constraints in the assigned zone.
- Ensure effective implementation of demand generation activities and product training programs for existing products in the zone.Responsible for evaluation of dealer performance and provide necessary feedback for course correction (for example, dealer productivity, adherence to policies and procedures)
- Resolve escalated dealer issues and credit related issues (for example, approvals for credit limits, new dealer agreements)
- Ensure resolution of inventory and stock availability issues from the regions (for example, stock availability, stock reconciliation, expired stocks).
- Organize sales review meetings for the assigned zone to review sales performance and drive corrective actions in order to meet planned targets and resolve any issues faced. (for example, sales, collections, market penetration, inventory issues, dealer issues)
- Ensure compliance to statutory & organization policies including safety, health, environment in the zone (for example, license renewals, registrations, depot maintenance)
MIS & Reporting
- Ensure completion and review of all MIS / Performance reports for the zone (for example, sales, collections, new dealer appointments, expenses, effectiveness of promotion campaigns).
Customer Complaints Management
- Track and review the status of customer complaints in the zone on a regular basis, and drive resolution as per stipulated turn around times (TAT), in collaboration with the concerned stake holders (for example, production, quality, product development).
- Ensure achievement of planned sales and collection targets for the zone (for example, sales growth, sales realization, dealer development)
- Achieve planned institutional sales targets to Government and allied agencies for institutional business, in collaboration with the concerned stake holders (for example, Institutional Sales & Exports team)
- Review and ensure adherence to zonal expenses and other accounting related documentation for the zone, as per budget (for example, travel expenses, promotional expenses, budgeted vs. actual expenditure, supporting bills for expenses, accounts reconciliations )
Provide necessary inputs from the zone, for formulation of pricing schemes / feedback on product incentives to the concerned stake holders through appropriate competitor intelligence and market feedback etc.
- Ensure adequate staffing of the regions, as per staffing plan.
- Review team performance and provide necessary feedback to meet assigned targets.
- Mentor the team to achieve the planned targets and provide support on professional and individual development (for example, technical and behavioral training)
- Review and ensure adherence to initiatives identified for career development of team members (for example, individual development plan, job rotation)
- Identify Hi Potential team members, and drives their IDP execution in collaboration with HR
- 10 to 15 years experience in sales of pesticides and / or other agricultural inputs
- Should have experience of leading large teams of around 50 or more people at the regional level
Should have handled a business volume of around 50 cr. and above in the earlier role
Industry to be Hired from
- Sound Product Knowledge
- Industry Knowledge
- Excellent Selling Skills
- Knowledge of the budgeting process
- Warehouse and Depot Management
Interaction Complexity and Team Work
Purpose of Interaction
- Regional In Charges, Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Head Marketing, Zonal HR, Zonal Accounts, Depot In Charges, Supply Chain and Logistics, Institutional Sales & Exports ,Production, Product Development
As and when required
Sales, collections, new Dealer appointments, dealer performance, credit appraisals, expense reporting and accounting, new product launches, promotion of existing products, stock availability and inventory issues, resolution of customer complaints, staffing and other HR initiatives.
- Farmers, Dealers / Distributors, Retailers, Institutions, External forums / associations, marketing vendors
As and when required
Key farmer meets, customer complaints resolution, dealer reviews, new dealer appointments, feedback of product trials, networking and representation of PI in external forums, review and approvals for marketing promotion.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Greetings from Exide Life Insurance !! We are hiring for the role of Agency Development Manager. Interested candidates can send in their resume for the rounds of discussion. HR - Neha - ne [...]
Dear Candidate, Greetings for Talent Spinners, Pune. We are hiring Corporate Agency Manager for largest life insurance company, if you have interested so contact me Job Description - [...]
Greetings from Reliance !!!! Urgent Hiring for Senior Relationship Manager - Immediate Joining- SPOT OFFER!!! - Designation: Relationship Manager/Executive Relationship Manager - Compens [...]
Document Adharcard pancard bank passbook mobile no,last qualifications Resume ID Ajent Charges -500 [...]