Numerator is a data and tech company bringing speed and scale to market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has more than 2,000 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
- Follows policies and procedures to ensure data is entered accurately and on time.
- Understand internal process flow and department procedures.
- Quality control data and serve as a check and balance for the department.
- Identify deviations from standard procedures and raise suggestions for improvement.
- Contribute to team success by accomplishing related results.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the manager.
Skills & Requirements
- Graduate in any discipline
- Critical thinking and attention to detail is a must
- Excellent English in both written and spoken English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Ability to work productively, individually with minimal oversight as well as within a team
- Familiarity with fast-moving consumer packaged goods (FMCPG) and Consumer Electronics (CE) industry is a plus.
- Strong computer skills (touch type at 40+ WPM)
- Morning Shift- 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM IST
- Afternoon Shift- 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM IST
- Shifts are 5 days a week with rotations to support necessary weekend and holiday (dependent on business and client needs)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Roles and Responsibilities Exp in scrubbing system (HCl & So2 gas), chlorination GLR operation, distillation vacuum distillation. Exp in system ejector operation & performance & batch wise prod [...]
Roles and Responsibilities ITI AOCP with 2 to 5 years of experience as a AOCP Plant Operator with any reputed chemical or intermediate mfg company Key Skills IntermediateAOCPAOCP operatorIT [...]
Gender Preference Any Number Of Vacancy 1 Industry Area Manufacturing / Industrial Products Key Skills Social media, digital marketing, online marketing, internet marketing, Adobe photoshop, wordpress [...]
Roles and Responsibilities : - To service the leads referred by Store fronts/central marketing campaigns/cross sell - Login to disbursement completion, fulfillment, counseling and landholding [...]