V Group Limited
Who are V.Group?
As a global leader in ship management and marine services, we add value to a vessel’s operations. Operating around the clock and around the world, V.Group gives every client the quality and efficiency they need in every sector. Covering crew management and recruitment, quality ship management and technical services, together with supporting management and commercial services, V.Group has an unrivalled industry knowledge with performance assured. Our values, We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver,
are at the heart of everything we do and they support our strategy of Investing in Talent. We are always interested in making contact with talented individuals - people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service, for internal and external stakeholders.
Overall Purpose of The Job
Operations Coordinator is responsible in coordinating the attendance of consultants for on-board vessels, liaising with agents / owners / managers where necessary and reporting back to line Manager
To provide out of office support when required (this will be based on seniority)
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Assist in planning of vessel attendance for consultants
- Organise & coordinate with other V.Ships Offices / Owners / Managers in getting the latest position list of vessels and updating them regularly.
- Arrange travel, hotel and prepare itinerary for Consultants as & when required.
- Update and maintain manpower allocation file and prepare staff salary slip monthly.
- Develop and maintain well organized filing system for operations that permits easy reference and prompt retrieval of information.
- Remain aware, update and control daily, weekly and monthly schedules to line Manager.
- Purchase Order requests and follow up, raising and issuing of Work Instructions, Invoices.
- Maintain housekeeping of projects and consultants details in database ensuring accurate, up to date admin and invoicing records
- To perform ad hoc tasks as directed by the line manager
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Database Competency / knowledge will be useful
- Any previous experience with shipping industry will be useful
What can I expect in return?
V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
Applications Close Date
01 Apr 2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sales Coordinator / Pre-sales Executive Responsibilities: Contact potential or existing Leads to inform them about a product or service using scripts Ask questions to understand customer require [...]
Sales Coordinator / Pre-sales Executive Responsibilities: Contact potential or existing Leads to inform them about a product or service using scripts Ask questions to understand customer requ [...]
job description sales engineer in mumbai 1\\. Business & Territory Development:- • Developing Maharashtra & Goa territory for below product range: a. Vacuum Pumps & Pumping Systems - Dry Vacuum Pump [...]
Job Description One of our clients, a reputed testing kit manufacturing company, is looking out for a Sales Coordinator. The Sales Coordinator would primarily : 1. Assist the sales team, focusing m [...]