Global Creator Network
OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with creators to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand, OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artistes across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
From the beginnings of OML as an artist management agency to the advent of modern-day content marketing, we have helped our clients thrive in the face of disruption while setting trends in talent representation,
marketing and sponsorship; inspiring industry change in events and licensing; and helping reshape the digital landscape. As technology further shifts the balance of power in media and puts more power in the hands of the creator, OML is uniquely positioned to create opportunities for our clients and partners around the globe.
As the digital content division of OML Entertainment, we develop branded content together with creators and influencers across various digital platforms and formats. We strive to drive digital campaign resonance through-the-line, backing our solutions with strong data insights and measuring impact all through.
Over the last 4 years, we have co-created more than 50 originals across nearly 15 content genres with over 20,000 content assets and worked with over 500 creators, building equity for the brands we work with. We have delivered campaigns in over 20 countries across the regions of South-East Asia, the Indian sub-continent, Africa, Middle-East, Europe & Latin America.
As a team, we’re passionate about content and pride ourselves on our data-led and creator-first approach - representing not just the brand’s interest but also helping creators grow and develop when we engage with them.
Our teams are based out of Mumbai (India), Moscow (Russia) and Bangkok (Thailand) and are structured to plan and deliver campaigns for specific areas or clusters across the globe. As we’re expanding we’re looking for highly driven and motivated individuals to join us.
Sr Campaign Associates will need to become specialists in the branded content and cultural landscape in India. Candidate need strong entrepreneurial drive and the ability to deliver impactful and engaging content solutions throughout the year.
About the Role:
We are looking for an individual with 2 to 3 years of experience in branded content & influencer marketing with a deep understanding of digital trends & the necessary skills to analyse, plan & execute campaigns while working with brands and creators/ influencers.
- Researching digital and social landscapes in India
- Researching creator landscape and staying on top of local trends
- Deep understanding of cultural nuances and trends
- Liaising with content creators and agencies across India
- Negotiating with vendors and content creators to minimise cost
- Working with creators to develop ideas/ concepts
- Creating pitch decks and campaign report
- Data analysis & reporting for on-going campaigns
- Build new business presentations
Well versed with India’s digital content trends and creators
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expereince in having worked with influencers and content creators
- Client servicing experience - should be able to manage relationships between brand - agency - influencers/vendors
- Time management skills & ability to multi-task and wear multiple hats in an organization
- Ability to work on end - to - end digital campaign planning & execution
- Presentation skills - should be able to present plans to clients & break down briefs to in-house teams
- Basic knowledge of video production
- Bonus: Media buying, digital media tools skills or artist management experience
- We build opportunities for our artists, brands and fans; and it’s important for us to be reliable and efficient
- We demonstrate honesty, excellence and commitment to success
- ‘It’s not my job’ is not part of our vocabulary, we even stuff envelopes
- We make mistakes, but only to learn from them to build resilience
- We take care of ourselves and our colleagues
- We are our own managers
- We are committed to equality and inclusion
- We are mindful of the strain on the Earth's resources and are committed to reversing the trend with our behaviours where possible
Thank you for taking the time to go through the opportunity we have to offer.
If you apply, please do not share your photo, age, gender, religion or ethnicity in your resume. You do not even need to share your last name. (We want eliminate biases on any of these parameters while we decide on our shortlisted candidates)
We will get in touch with you if your profile gets shortlisted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
If you meet our position requirements and can see yourself at Course5, we invite you to apply by e-mailing your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please include the job title in your su [...]
About the company: After having worked and spent over 8 years of combined time in the Indian entrepreneurial ecosystem and the services industry, the founders noticed a gap in the accounting and sup [...]
from 3 to 8 year(s) of Experience ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter Mumbai Job Description Roles and Responsibilities Job Details: - 3-6 years experience in Global Benefits administration includi [...]
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from India due to lockdown [...]