Lloyd's Register Group
Location: Mumbai, IN
Company: Lloyds Register
Location:Mumbai : India Management Office (LR_L000156)
Position Category:Client Management
Position Type:Employee Regular
At LR Business Assurance and Inspection Services, we partner with organisations to create a safer world, protecting people, infrastructure and corporate reputations, by helping companies reduce risk, increase performance, build trust with stakeholders and gain competitive advantage. Our profits fund the Lloyd’s Register Foundation – a charity which aims to protect life through education and research projects
Planning Advisor will be responsible for ensuring the utilisation of our chargeable resources through intelligent planning.
- Ensure a positive customer journey by providing relationship management support as a named advisor, from planning to report production through to invoice.
- Prioritise, plan and ensure completion of all customer activity in line with or ahead of agreed business SLAs. You will ensure that utilisation for FTE colleagues vs subcontractors is optimised and that travel time, assessor competencies/ activity codes, and usage of subcontractors are considered.
- Ensure effective and timely invoicing of accounts and that our systems are updated with the right notes and purchase order / Liaise with the invoicing team to ensure effective and timely invoicing of accounts.
- Champion customer needs and manage/ anticipate customer complaints to support a positive experience
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of data in internal systems (in line with internal procedures, contractual requirements, cost structures and budget constraints) within or ahead of agreed SLAs, to support smooth delivery of resources and invoicing.
- Produces weekly dashboards/reports of work completed v planned, tracks and monitors the on-time delivery of all work and escalates issues to the relevant manager.
- Maintains the competency matrix of auditors, shadow and witness records and training records, to ensure that only approved persons are sent to audits
- Build and maintain excellent relationships, ensuring contractual requirements and customer expectations are understood.
- Respond to queries within or ahead of agreed SLAs and escalate service delivery issues as appropriate to the relevant manager.
- Carry out tasks at the request of people managers and actively contribute to team meetings and initiatives.
- Liaise with and provide support to other team members, departments and offices, as may be required. Develop an understanding of Business Assurance products, services, systems and processes.
You will need:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work methodically and precisely in all work areas
- To be organised, a forward planner
- To be a self-starter, self-motivated and able to think about what needs to be done next, rather than waiting to be guided
- Excellent time management skills
- Polite and approachable manner
- Articulate in all spoken and written work
- Able to use MS office proficiently
- Awareness of the food industry and food certification
- Experience of working in a resourcing planning or logistics environment is an advantage
What we offer:
We offer you an exciting working environment with intellectual challenges, responsibility and high level client interaction. An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the right candidate. As for every Lloyd's Register staff member, a personal development plan will be made by you and your manager to support you in realizing your long-term goals.
The Lloyd's Register Group comprises charities and non-charitable companies, with the latter supporting the charities in their main goal of enhancing the safety of life and property, at sea, on land and in the air - for the benefit of the public and the environment. (Group entities)
Job Segment: Inspector, Research, Quality
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 284901 Work Area: Presales Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues [...]
Role Purpose The purpose of the role is todevelop, manage and nurture relationships with clients and alliance partners todriveprofitable growth fromfarming activities therebydeveloping sustainable re [...]
Role Purpose The purpose of the role is to develop, manage and nurture relationships with clients and alliance partners to drive profitable growth from farming activities thereby developing sustain [...]
Requisition ID: 284901 Work Area: Presales Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as a team of five [...]