NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
The incumbent would be part of Oracle EBS DBA team responsible for the administration of all Oracle application servers and databases associated with the Oracle EBS application . The role is also responsible for providing data management operations to ensure the security, quality, performance, and accessibility of Oracle EBS databases. Also provides DBA consulting to the EBS development organization.
In addition, the candidate must have experience with Oracle Oracle EBS R12, Oracle 12c/19c RDBMS, High Availability procedures, Disaster Recovery, Database Capacity Management, Archiving, and Performance Testing.
- Develop and implement the technical procedures, standards and security for Oracle databases.
- Provide ongoing consultation and documentation on the design, accessibility, and maintenance of database systems.
- Design, develop, and maintain optimized databases for testing, production, and training.
- Integrate third-party databases.
- Identify/procure database tools that enable efficient database development and use.
- Creation/cloning of Oracle application instances for development and testing purposes.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of Oracle applications and the database.
- Database backup/restore activities.
- Production database support and issue resolution.
- Research and apply Oracle patches as required.
- Participate on project development teams by designing/testing and implementing database tables, stored procedures, triggers, and constraints.
- BS/BA in Computer Engineering, MIS or equivalent degree
- More than 2 years of experience working with Oracle EBS
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS 12c and 19c
- Experience with Oracle Applications R12
- Relevant level knowledge of Oracle RAC clustering technology, including ASM and Dataguard.
- Experience support EBS R12.1 application
- Experience designing, implementing, and managing DR environments.
- Expertise in High Availability architecture
- Multiple Application Servers and load balancing
- Methodologies for performing maintenance on high availability instances
- Familiarity with EMC Disk architecture and features a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle database, application, and UNIX tuning and optimization
- Database Cloning experience
- Backup and Recovery experience
- Oracle Patching and Patch research
- Experience with Grid Control
- Oracle Dataguard-Standby or similar fail-over solution • Self-motivation;
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Responsible for generating revenue through given sales leads. Calling prospective leads that are generated by internal/external sources. Scheduling and conducting regular meetings with the Customers [...]
Project Description: Join us as a DevOps Designer, and manage Non-Production Environment estate and the Production deployments for the domain/platform. What the Business does: The department i [...]
Experience on Java Full Stack Development: Required Technical Skills: 1. Should have good understanding and hands-on experience with Core Java. 1. Must understand the concepts 2. Also, able to De [...]
About the company: Founded in 2012, All India Technical and Management Council (AITMC) is a prestigious non-governmental organization that articulates the interests and needs of industries, educatio [...]