- Monitor cash breaks, failed trades and overdrafts with the aim of minimizing potential risk
- Ensure deadlines / deliverables are met in accordance with the SLA provisions
- Ensure effective logging and resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/ escalate queries / problems within agreed timescales
- Assist clients effectively with “New Account / Market Opening” requests and AD Hoc transitions or re-structuring
- Complete accurate non-standard or ad hoc reporting to clients within deadlines
- Ensure that all clients are billed promptly and assist in the follow up of any aged debt
- Review operating procedures and ensure they are updated.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of team checklists as required
- Maintain specialist knowledge and skills that are essential in performing the role effectively
- Proactively share new ideas / process enhancements that could result in a benefit to the team
Manage Relationships / Communication
- Ensure the line manager and others, as appropriate, are kept aware of all issues/problems/queries/work in progress that may impact upon the quality of service being given.
- Regularly contribute to projects impacting the wider group
- Build strong relationships with COE’s
- Participate in shared service/client conference calls or meetings
- Provide feedback on Shared Services/COEs and maintain issues logs
- Build strong relationships with our clients through the provision of daily support and prompt resolution of all accounting and custody queries.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
- Take responsibility for personal development and training.
- Actively participate in appraisal process by completing a self-evaluation and suggesting appropriate development
Support Staff development through knowledge sharing and providing on the job training
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description HDFC STANDARD LIFE INSURANCE CO LTD HIRING FOR AGENCY / BANCASSURANCE / DIRECT Verticals..... Locations:- Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kerala, Vizag, Vijayawada, Delhi, Delhi NCR. [...]
Job Description DESCRIPTION The AML BU CoE department provides a Customer Identification Program (CIP) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) service to State Street's Business units spread across globally. [...]
Job Description: Our Client started its operation in 1976 as a grassroots effort. The housing organization has since grown to become a leading global non-profit working in more than 70 countries. I [...]
Principal Engineer Qualification : Science / Engineering graduate Responsibility : Requirements Gathering : - Participate in requirement gathering JAD sessions and support documentation where app [...]