Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Role - Associate
Years of Experience: 2.5 to 4 Years
- Analyzes customer business requirements and application objectives, develops configuration design, functional, and technical specifications to meet customer needs.
- Customize/Configure, test and deploy IBM Maximo through all phases of the implementation life cycle
- Serve as the Maximo Application Administrator, providing technical advice to the team along with guidance to the client on complex system implementation.
- Develop interfaces using Maximo Integration Framework (MIF)
- Deploy solutions using various technologies, including XML, XLST, SQL, Java Message Service (JMS), Web Logic, WebSphere, SQL Server and/or Oracle databases
- Program in Java and jython/python scripting languages to tailor IBM Maximo (including Maximo Integration Framework) for client requirements
- Collaborate with consultants and other subject matter experts across the internal and external landscape
- Provides technical advice on product implementation, integration, enhancement, or other projects as applicable.
- Translate business and technical requirements into a project and architectural blueprint that achieves the desired business outcomes, including identifying solutions
- Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms
Skill set : Maximo 7.6/7.5/7.x, Maximo Java customization, PL/SQL, ETL and Data Conversion experience, Maximo Integration Framework (MIF), User Exit Classes, XLST/XML, TIBCO Middleware & SOAP/REST/JSON
Professional Qualifications : Must show evidence of working in Maximo / Maximo integration projects and possess good knowledge of Maximo data conversion techniques.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
June 30, 2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Assist in buffers mixing required for processing patient specimens in the lab. - Coordinate placing orders for inventory supplies needed in the lab. - Involve in experiment delivery and needed s [...]
Job Description: Designation : Data Architect (Microsoft BI) Reporting to : Software Manager Location : Bangalore, Full Time Qualification : Graduation in Computer Science. Master’s degree will be [...]
Role Proficiency: Execute test cases with accuracy and prevent incorrect product shipment by reporting business critical bugs. Position works under supervision Outcomes: Able to complete the a [...]
Urgent requirement for Sales professional @Bangalore preferably only from Automobile servicing industry from reputed companies like Maruti/ Hyundai showroom servicing Good communication , comfortabl [...]