Resident - Emergency Medical Services - (21001089)
To assess the patients on admission and take detailed history and conduct physical examination of the patient
- To carry out investigation as instructed by the primary consultant.
- To follow up with the reports and discuss with the primary consultant regarding further care and treatment of patients.
- To periodically observe the patients till he/she is shifted to the wards
- Cross referrals to be given as necessary and follow up of the same.
- To be responsible for care of patient while being shifted to or from other units/hospitals.
- To follow the hospital practices and demonstrate initiative aligned to ensuring the safest possible environment for patients and staff.
- To attend all clinical meetings and work shops and actively participate in paper presentations.
- To be part of training programmes conducted in the hospital and to take continuous initiatives for knowledge and skill up gradation.
- To be a part of the Disaster Management Team
- To participate in presentation / publication of articles in national meeting / journals.
- To participate and contribute to the departmental quality initiatives.
- To be aware of departments performance and objective.
- To carry out data collection / support in data collection.
- To adhere the safety norms of the hospital, follow both patient, and staff safety rules.
- To perform any task / job as and when assigned by the superior.
Primary Location: India
Work Locations: Apollo Speciality Hospitals - Jayanagar - Bangalore 7th Cross Rd 1st Block, Jaya Nagar East Bangalore 560011
Organization: Apollo Speciality Hospitals - Jayanagar-Bangalore
Job Posting: Mar 23, 2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Build a marketing strategy specifically for SaaS solution. - Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies. - Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies. - Set marketing goals [...]
The Compliance Risk Monitoring Team (CRMT) within Corporate Compliance is part of the firm’s integrated approach to monitoring Compliance Risk across the First and Second Lines of Defense. As an int [...]
Position Description: UI-UX Designer Skills: CSS3 UX design UX requirements UX Strategy InVision Sketch What you can expect from us: Build your career with us. It is a [...]
Project Associate I Jobs in Bangalore at NIAS Apply NowNIAS Recruitment 2021-22: Employees State Insurance Corporation (NIAS) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Arch, M.Sc, [...]