Primary Location: ASEAN & South Asia-India-Chennai
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 23/Mar/2021, 9:23:16 AM
Unposting Date: 06/Apr/2021, 5:59:00 PM
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- SM will have the overall responsibility for the delivery of the project, from the time the Project is assigned in BoW.
- Possess good Banking knowledge, especially on the cash management area. Operations workflow related to Billing, collections, Liquidity management and Escrow management.
- Thorough process knowledge on Agile framework, ceremonies, delivery, jira, change & release management and internal Governance processes.
People and Talent
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values
- Individual contributor and team player
- Work in collaboration with teams and stakeholders
- Require High interpersonal and Negotiation skills
- Understanding of risk concepts and especially related to delivery
- Responsibilities relating to identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks.
- Knowledge and understanding of Governance processes, especially on the policies
- Understanding on the Controls and processes
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Chief Product Owner, Product Owner, Ops Team
- Ensure scope is clearly defined. Control scope throughout it’s lifecycle. No changes to be agreed without a CR and its Approval
- Ensure BRD is delivered with Business Sign-off. Any regulatory & legal constraints need to be highlighted in the BRD (eg. KL Ops can have the access rights only after appropriate compliance approval)
- Arrange for Feasibility study & IA, along with L0 estimate by Technical Solutions team
- Track for a timely delivery of the FSD & Non-Functional Requirements, with approval from Business & PSS
- Ensure Requirements Traceability is captured and traceability matrix delivered
- Have the TSD delivered by Technical Solutions team, along with the Traceability Matrix
- Get the WBS prepared by the Development Team
- Get the development effort estimated by Development Team using standard estimation tool
- Perform consolidated Cost & Effort Estimation
- Prepare ITO Cost Template
- Prepare detailed Project Schedule, along with critical milestones
- Communicate Cost & Schedule to stakeholders. Get approval in PWG meeting.
- Plan for H/W & S/W procurement, if applicable
- Plan & get the right resource allocated for Development
- Oversee Development
- Ensure code review performed
- Engage Interface Teams, GTM & KL Ops for testing. Perform country engagement only through PD
- Inform Infra Team on Environment / Test data requirement
- Perform weekly progress review with the Project team
- Evaluate and Identify any foreseen risks. Update in Risk Register
- Monitor Risk and manage them without allowing them to become issues. Track them until closure.
- Send detailed status report to stakeholders of project progress along with any associated Risks, weekly or fortnightly as agreed with stakeholders
- Ensure Unit Test cases are prepared. Unit testing done and result published
- Ensure SIT Cases are prepared by GTM and reviewed by BA
- Make sure UAT Test cases are prepared and approved by Business Owner
- Ensure Traceability Matrix updated with mapping of UT, SIT & UAT cases against the requirement
- Plan for PT & OAT, wherever applicable
- Engage Release Management team & PSS for Production Implementation
- Ensure Post Production support is provided
- Release development team back to pool
- Close Project
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job description : - Experience in Kentico Versions. Should have experience in Kentico CMS, Upgrade current project version from Kentico 10 and previous versions to Kentico 12. - Capabilities in develo [...]
Responsibilities : - Formulate and define systems scope and objectives for complex projects and foster communication between product, clients and technology. - Consult with users and clients to solve [...]
Job Description The Scrum Master also facilitates communication and information exchange between external groups and the project team. Generally has responsibility for ensuring the team lives agile v [...]
3 – 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master or similar role. Scrum master certification highly desired but not mandatory Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles Outstanding com [...]