Times Professional Learning
This position will be responsible for Program Advisory function of the Executive Education business vertical within Times Professional Learning (TPL). People who perform strongly in this role will provide academic and career counseling advice to Senior and mid-level working professionals with preliminary interest in taking up Executive Education Programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interact with Senior and Mid-level working professionals in a consultative manner. Check and build participation interest in various Executive education programs offered by top Indian and International Institutions
- Counsel individuals to understand their personal and social challenges affecting their career progression and advise them on how to succeed through education
- Win above industry standard rewards and incentives by achieving set target of enrolments in various programs
- Shortlist and schedule appointment for a discussion via Phone, Skye or in person. Assist the leads on all information actively till closures. Provide correct and authentic information to the prospective participant.
- Travel occasionally, to participate in offline marketing campaigns and engage in structured database outreach campaigns
- Record all information and interactions in CRM software on an ongoing basis.
- Follow policies and procedures for smooth and seamless operations.
- Attend all trainings and learning sessions for self-development.
- Contribute to team goals.
- Live the core values of the organisation by demonstrating Ownership mind-set, Innovation at work and engaging all stakeholders effectively.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹750,000.00 per year
- Education Sales: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Education & Instruction
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As an Associate, you'll be responsible for understanding - Ensure accurate and timely completion of operational procedures. - Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all Risk and C [...]
Organization: Wholesale Credit Transformation works to deliver solutions across all internal functions related to wholesale credit, which includes every major Line of Business. It is a centralized t [...]
About the Position: The Strategic Customer, Product, and Partner, Engagement Team (SCPPE) is the group within the Customer Success Group that holds our subject matter experts for all of Salesforce [...]
Job Details The Customer Success Manager will shape and drive end-to-end digital transformations across people, process and technology while driving business value based on the customer strategy and [...]