Gate Academy is seeking experienced Academic Support Coordinator to join our team. Academic Support Coordinator must highly be motivated/driven to succeed in a minimal supervision position. ASC's will primarily complete most of their work in the field by visiting prospective, current, and past clients in order to sell/maintain contracts for educational services throughout India. ASC's must possess the highest level of interpersonal communication skills to ensure long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with sales management, operations, and company leadership.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Maintain strong, ongoing working relationships with existing customers in order to enhance the customer experience resulting in future sales and referrals.
- Attend weekly sales meetings.
- Provide excellent customer care and service.
- Follow established processes and procedures for gaining leads, quoting, placing orders, and closing out won and lost opportunities.
- Attend approved trade shows/meetings and conduct customer visits to establish relationships with new and existing customers.
- Update and maintain lead nurture and campaign software.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Makes telephone calls to prospective customers.
- Promotes/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Successful completion of Bachelor's Degree in sales, marketing, business, education, or another related field.
- Successful sales track record with documented lead development.
- Successful sales track record in new or unchartered territories.
- Self-motivated, dynamic, results-oriented individual.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to set priorities.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with quotas and goals.
- Strong technology skills and abilities.
Expected Start Date: 31/3/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹9,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
- Commuter assistance
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
+91 (phone hidden)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
~Get paid daily for simple and easy mobile work ~Work from home with your Mobile and some typing work with no target available. ~Work from your home in this pandemic ~Utilize your time in this pan [...]
Golden chance for the candidates who wants to make their career in Aviation Industry. SA , CSA , BR , BA , CCE, Electrician, Mechanical & Technical operator, Tag Boy , Food Counter , Luggage Counter [...]
Job Summary Key Skills:plant management Experience: 10 - 15 years Role: Factory Manager/ Plant Head Specialization: Factory Head Job Function: Production / Maintenan [...]
Job Description 1) Should have knowledge and confidence to appoint Sub Dealers/dealers/distributors in Raipur, Bhilai, Durg area and to represent before Architects and Builders for promotion of Bathr [...]