Job Description- Medical Representative
Yolo Health (A brand of Health ATM India PVT LTD) is an innovative integrated preventive healthcare solution that offers various health screening capabilities to reinforce the primary healthcare infrastructure of rural India. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager with confident, articulate, and professional communication skills. The candidate needs to be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as a long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- You should be able to research and communicate effectively with high-end clients/ Gov Officials for any ongoing or potential projects.
- Represent our organization and give demonstrations/presentation of our product at meetings with government officials, private institutions, and other organizations
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies. To be on top of healthcare trends and challenges.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Liaising with marketing medical functions for promoting the company's products in the assigned territory.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have at least three (3) years of progressive work experience preferably in a healthcare environment as well as a strong knowledge of Marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have extensive experience and Sound understanding of the healthcare industry dynamics. Articulate in medical and non-medical terminology.
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and decision-making skills. Good customer service/ relationship skills and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines, and latest medical issues
- To do ethical working and maintain the positive image and integrity of the company
Application Deadline: 2/4/2021
Expected Start Date: 5/4/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Pay: ₹35,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- total work: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- 75% (Preferred)
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are urgently hiring for the Post of SMO/SEO Executive at Andheri East. Should have minimum 1 year of experience Designation: SMO/SEO Executive Experience : 1-3 year Job Description: - Oversees [...]
Good Salary With Incentives Transport Facilities Are Available Weekends Fixed Off Hello ! Greetings From Vibrantzz Management Services We At Vibrantzz Are Hiring Freshers For International [...]
He/she will be responsible for designing pictures and videos. He/she will be hired full time and job location will be Andheri West. [...]
Career opportunity for CS (Company Secretary) candidates with membership number at Apollo Finvest (India) Ltd, (Listed in BSE and RBI Registered NBFC), having office and position based at Andheri(W), [...]