Position title: Salesforce Scrum Master
Years of Experience: Eight years
Department: Salesforce Program
Reporting to: Director
Shift Timings: 12 AM – 9 PM
IHS Markit has a highly customized Salesforce (SFDC) application, which covers all aspects of Sales, Service, and Marketing for all IHS Markit products and services. The team comprises of Architects, Developers, Admins, Quality Assurance, Business Analysts, Change Management, User Support, Data Quality, Analytics, and Program Management. The entire Salesforce system is built using Salesforce Lightning and currently serves around 4000 users.
The platform is also tightly integrated with other IHS Markit products and services such as IHS Markit Single Sign-On service, Microsoft office, marketing cloud (Eloqua), document rendering (Drawloop), digital transaction management (DocuSign), business data services (Data.com), and accounting software (SAP).
- Internal face of the team, focusing on continual improvements & efficiencies
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies to preserve the intent of each ritual
- Responsible for team commits
- Blocker and dependency management - removing obstacles and roadblocks on behalf of team
- Managing any co-dependencies with client team on delivery
- Stakeholder in the outcome of team (delivery and efficiency)
- Long term performance management (burn downs, trends, understanding of metrics)
- Ensuring team alignment with client commercials
- Release Planning & Management
Duties & Accountabilities
- Act as Scrum Master, with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings
- Ensure and facilitate cross-team coordination
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing, and report team progress to senior management
- Support the Product Owner and Feature Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers
- Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- This person should be knowledgeable in, and personify Scrum and agile.
- Scrum Master Certification preferred
- Industry experience of 8+years with 4+ years’ experience being Scrum Master on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (e.g. different team sizes, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of relevant agile metrics and charts (e.g. burndown, velocity, burnup, CFD) and ability to interpret them and provide appropriate guidance and coaching to the team
- Proven verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively to customers, managers and technical staff
- Knowledge of other approaches discussed in the Agile space: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc. preferred
- Experience in the Financial, Software, and/or Digital sectors strongly preferred
What You'll Love About Us – Do ask us about these!
- Total Rewards. Monetary, beneficial, and developmental rewards!
- Work-Life Balance. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do!
- Prepare for the Future. Academy – we are all learners; we are all teachers!
- Employee Assistance Program. Confidential and Professional Counselling and Consulting.
- Diversity & Inclusion. HeForShe!
- Internal Mobility. Grow with us!
IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivalled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. We call this The New Intelligence.
IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, chemical, and economics and country risk.
Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 (phone hidden). Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Summary We are looking for a well-learned and professional Paid Marketing Expert with minimum experience of 2-4 years for the Noida location Roles and Responsibilities - Experience in PPC Ad [...]
- He/ she would have to do a The hindu review daily morning covering the G.S aspects for ssc and banking - Preparing content for classes, questions bank, part test and full length tests - Taking o [...]
About the company: Established in February of 2017, MASYS Technologies LLP is helping IT and IT-enabled international clients of different sizes in our area of chosen services. We have a pool of in- [...]
Process Associate - OTC Collections-CPG021798 With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doin [...]