Sales and Coverage, Institutional Services Designer –
The Sales and Coverage Design team provides design support to State Street’s Global Coverage team whose mission is to enhance client engagement and drive revenue growth.
This newly-created role will suit a candidate with strong design skills; experience of managing a team; experience of managing projects; and some knowledge of the asset servicing industry.
This role will report locally into the Head of the India RFP, Content Management and Design Team; and to the Global Head of Design, Sales and Coverage, Institutional Services.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and produce documents for sales enablement and product teams, such as executive summary documents, interactive assets, presentations, marketing papers, etc.
- Proofreading work and offering suggestions on ways to improve materials
- 4-eye review of documentation produced by colleagues across the global team
- Manage design projects from start to finish, ensuring all internal reviews are undertaken and deadlines are met
- Champion brand integrity, workflow efficiency and creative quality
- Create and maintain templates as well as the central library depositary (photos, illustrations, etc.), ensuring clear organisation and documentation of files
- Ensure alignment with Global Brand and Creative policies and procedures
- Participate in regular team and project status meetings with required stakeholders
- A collaborative, flexible and ‘can do’ approach is essential
- Detail-oriented with excellent project management and organizational skills
- Experience of managing a team
- Ability to prioritize workload to ensure deadlines are met and handle multiple tasks
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and ability to interact with global stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a large global organisation
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud (at minimum InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat)
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on experience in a design studio, agency or in-house creative department
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Introduction As a Strategy Consultant at IBM, you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive s [...]
Job Expectations The Data Scientist job expectations typically ( 80%-90% of the work ) include performing descriptive statistical analysis, data visualization and support troubleshooting service offe [...]
Roles and Responsibilities - Detail Diabetes focussed food products to doctors to positively influence prescribing and advocating behaviours - Arranging appointments with doctors and pharmacists, [...]
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and hardworking Junior Recruiter to assist with our recruiting activities. As a Junior Recruiter, you will be responsible for posting job applications online, ex [...]