Auto req ID: 232834BR
This role provides coaching for Azure DevOps tool across the organization. Includes training and coaching teams on code delivery best practices, as well as best practices for automation through CI/CD pipeline. Significant development will as be required to maintain existing java and .NET application and scripts. Role is very technical and requires specific knowledge of Azure DevOps tool especially in automation of code deployment and coding best practices. 5+ years of Java and .Net development experience are required, with specific time spent creating both Java and .Net web applications. 3+ years of Oracle and SQL Server coding,
including stored procedures and table creating/maintenance is required. ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) experience is a plus, with Informatica experience prefered.
• Provide real time support for CI/CD deployments and builds
- Engage with development and project teams as Azure DevOps Build\Pipeline Expert to coach on implementation challenges and provide custom solutions when appropriate .
- Manage all Java and .Net web applications and backend scripts, upgrading all instances as needed including IIS and Apache Tomcat server upgrades.
- Maintain and update all data extractions for Azure DevOps reporting to Oracle based data marts using Informatica ETL processes
- Act as secondary SME for Artifactory, with emphasis on integrations.
- Act as development lead for team, ensuring internal development process and best practices are followed through individual and team training.
- Responding to support notifications during and after normal work hours, including nights and weekend, when necessary.
- Maintain StarTeam java forms and web front ends for Business teams, including code updates as required by the business
Years of Experience:
5-10 years minimum direct coding experience in both Java and .Net
2-4 years minimum experience in development of web based application, with experience implementing the solutions in both Apache Tomact and Microsoft IIS servers
Experience in ETL related tools s a plus, with Informatica being preferred tool experience
2 years experience in Azure DevOps build/pipeline development, with emphasis on working on multiple deployments on multiple platforms.
Mandatory technical skills:
- Bachelor's degree in IT, MIS is required
- Must have experience using Azure DevOps pipelines
- Knowledge of Maven, Nuget build functionality
- Java and .Net coding experience required
- Code Coverage, Unit Testing and comparable development knowledge is a plus
Differentiating competencies required:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills to a group is essential
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Self-Teach
- Ability to handle multiple tasks as once, while ensuring applicable methodology is followed for each task
- Problem solving skills and the drive to work under pressure
This is the other L08 role on the Development Solutions team but US based. Responsibilities are similar but in different areas. This position concentrates on Azure DevOps, but requires the same depth of scope in different areas such as Artifactory, the ability to shift focus quickly and effortlessly between competing needs and self motivate. Frequently needs to talk to developers and vendors and provides leadership regarding best practices and training of teams joining the DevSecOps methodology and tools.
Main difference between the tool is the depth of development knowledge. This PAQ is for a seasoned developer who can meet with both front line developers and management, train and teach and ensure compliance with development standards.
The original PAQ is more of a support role for multiple applications leading the team in maintaining high level of support.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Responsibilities: - Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials. - Plans concept by studying information and materials. - Illustrates concept by designing rough [...]
Job Summary. The Emergency Department Technician provides quality supportive patient care that involves direct and indirect patient care activities within the scope of practice under the direct super [...]
Must be able to identify suitable requirements from various job boards and social networking sites and share them with consultants. Must be a self starter and an enthusiast to mobilize prospective c [...]
Greetings from ThoughtGreen Technologies Pvt Ltd. ThoughtGreen specializes in IT innovation and software services with an urge to provide substantial, sustainable and scalable benefits right away. Co [...]